Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Member passing

Loss of a friend to us all

Ramon201 has lost his dad
We knew him here as Finishline1

Ramon I am very sorry for you and your family
Dad will be missed

May he rest in peace
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
grahors
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 104
My wife an I relay our sympathy to you and your family. God rest......
Cecil and Alison
grahors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Ramon I am very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace and may God Bless you and your loved ones.

Richie
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #4
lsosa54
Grade 1
 
lsosa54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
Feel for you loss Ramon. I wish you much healing. Lou
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Ramon sorry for the loss my condolences.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #6
tom
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 644
My prayers are with you and your family, Ramon.

Tom
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Ramon,

I corresponded a few times with your Dad - a fine fellow and we remember him as an excellent handicapper. Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:54 PM   #8
bobp
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Woodlands Texas
Posts: 154
I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye, by Dr Pamela Blair and Brook Noel

Dear Freind, Sorry to hear of your Dad's passing.

Unfortunately our scociety does not teach us much about how to deal with the emotional experience of "Grief" This book does and was written by two people who suffered sudden losses. The book shows grieving readers how to endure,survive and grow from the pain and turmoil,surrounding human losses.

Two of my friends and I lost a spouse (35 yrs old),a son (18)and a daughter (19) within 60 days , the last the day after Christmas. We were devastated.

We went to professional counseling, to cope with the stages of grief one goes through, but this book did even more for us. copies are available at Amazon.com for $10.17 . Now you and your fanily will have a hand to hold.

Again the title is " I Wasn't Ready to Say Goobye" Very highly recommended,

BobP
bobp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:06 AM   #9
Bob Cochran
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 329
Member passing

Ramon,

Wanda and I would like to express our condolences.
It's never the right time.

Bob&Wanda Cochran
Bob Cochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:34 AM   #10
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Ramon,

Hang in there my friend, your dad is in a much better place now. I know this is a very sad time for you. But I'm sure if your dad could tell you, he'd tell you to remember all the happy times you both had and not be overwhelmed with grief over his passing.

Very sincerely,

Jon
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Passing Races your #1 win weapon JIGSAW General Discussion 18 12-31-2007 05:12 PM
new member Bob P admin General Discussion 7 11-10-2007 09:15 AM
passing races groundassault General Discussion 1 05-30-2006 04:12 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.