Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Member passing (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3485)

admin 02-21-2008 08:31 PM

Member passing
 
Loss of a friend to us all

Ramon201 has lost his dad
We knew him here as Finishline1

Ramon I am very sorry for you and your family
Dad will be missed

May he rest in peace
http://www.paceandcap.com/websitepic...21%2020.15.gif

grahors 02-21-2008 08:38 PM

My wife an I relay our sympathy to you and your family. God rest......
Cecil and Alison

RichieP 02-21-2008 08:47 PM

Ramon I am very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace and may God Bless you and your loved ones.

Richie

lsosa54 02-21-2008 09:01 PM

Feel for you loss Ramon. I wish you much healing. Lou

shoeless 02-21-2008 09:15 PM

Ramon sorry for the loss my condolences.Jeff

tom 02-21-2008 09:15 PM

My prayers are with you and your family, Ramon.

Tom

Ted Craven 02-21-2008 09:24 PM

Ramon,

I corresponded a few times with your Dad - a fine fellow and we remember him as an excellent handicapper. Very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Ted

bobp 02-21-2008 10:54 PM

I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye, by Dr Pamela Blair and Brook Noel
 
Dear Freind, Sorry to hear of your Dad's passing.

Unfortunately our scociety does not teach us much about how to deal with the emotional experience of "Grief" This book does and was written by two people who suffered sudden losses. The book shows grieving readers how to endure,survive and grow from the pain and turmoil,surrounding human losses.

Two of my friends and I lost a spouse (35 yrs old),a son (18)and a daughter (19) within 60 days , the last the day after Christmas. We were devastated.

We went to professional counseling, to cope with the stages of grief one goes through, but this book did even more for us. copies are available at Amazon.com for $10.17 . Now you and your fanily will have a hand to hold.

Again the title is " I Wasn't Ready to Say Goobye" Very highly recommended,

BobP

Bob Cochran 02-22-2008 03:06 AM

Member passing
 
Ramon,

Wanda and I would like to express our condolences.
It's never the right time.

Bob&Wanda Cochran

Jonathan Steele 02-22-2008 06:34 AM

Ramon,

Hang in there my friend, your dad is in a much better place now. I know this is a very sad time for you. But I'm sure if your dad could tell you, he'd tell you to remember all the happy times you both had and not be overwhelmed with grief over his passing.

Very sincerely,

Jon


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.