Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 04:48 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
new member Bob P

Welcome Bob P

I copied your letter over here to the forums




Hi Everyone, I am new to our group and have been using Val1 and Val 2 for 5 years. Iwas not surprised to find out about the adjustments Track master made that havethrown off the program. Val 1 still seems to work fairly good, but fairly good isnot what makes money. It is especially frustrating when you put 3 pace lines in and the program ratesthe winner in the 8Th or 9Th tier , So I am calling on my Satin Brothers for recommendations for programs that handlethe adjustments track master made. And for the past 2 days I have read your many post and enjoyed the great sharingof collectively good information. Thank you and thanks for a great site. Bob Pfister

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Welcome Bob.
Regarding your Validator program I would get a hold of the Validator 4 version which takes care of the adjustments that Trackmaster made to their data a while back. Restores it to it's original "look" if you will. Contact the administrator about this.

In the Pace & Cap "private" area of the board Bill,Ted and others have assembled ALL of Howard's followups,manuals,audio seminars etc that you could access to get feedback,suggestions from winning players. Hopefully there you can find some inspiration that will improve your play.

Hope this helps
Richie
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:28 PM   #3
bobp
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Woodlands Texas
Posts: 154
Question Val 1 & 2

Thanks so much Richie. I will give him a try. Is that what you did?

Seems like I read a post about no more free up grades. I would gladly pay for an upgrade.Does Val4 run on Vista??

Also do you know where I can get any Wager Decison forms??? I wound up having to make my own and they are helpful.

Bob
bobp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Val4

Bob,

I use Val4 on Windows Vista and it runs just fine! I think you'll like it.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:45 PM   #5
bobp
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Woodlands Texas
Posts: 154
Thanks Ted. that is great news.

Bob
bobp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:48 AM   #6
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Val4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobp View Post
Thanks Ted. that is great news.

Bob
Hello Bob
check your email I used the one you have listed here

Good Skill

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #7
bobp
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Woodlands Texas
Posts: 154
Smile

Hi Bill, got the copy of VAL 4 and it runs fine on both my computers.

Haven't played this week due to work related issues, but checked a couple of races I had lost on the 3rd and it got the winner in one , but in the other still had the winner in tier 9 (Woodbine).

Sent a donnation via Pay Pal. If you have not received it, I have the receipt.

Thanks for your help. Know your busy, so I won't ask too many questions. But looks like you have lots of help with Ted and Richie.

And looking forward to your new program.

Best for your weekend,

Bob Pfister

PS: How do I get in on the private sessions and night selects????
bobp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
thank you

Hello Bob

Thank you for your donation. you didn't have to do that
but I appreciate your gift very much
Val 4 is a great program something that Doc Sartin ask for and Ted Craven put together for us

I'm not sure about what you mean about night selects or
private meetings

There is a section on the main forum page for selections
we have Gotomeetings sessions that a link is usually in the meeting annoucement If you click the link Its easy to follow some steps to join in

There is a club area I will send you the details of that area
privatly
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
P&C member loses a loved one RichieP General Discussion 24 09-15-2007 10:11 AM
P&C member needs good thought RichieP General Discussion 22 09-15-2007 08:23 AM
Serious surgery for a P&C member RichieP General Discussion 21 03-12-2007 06:33 AM
Member Invitation Maryland Mil Fast4522 General Discussion 0 10-14-2005 06:21 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 PM.