Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 227
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jimmy R
Forum: Races of Interest 10-01-2026, 10:01 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 154
Posted By Jimmy R
Tim, this is a really interesting one. Since the...

Tim, this is a really interesting one. Since the 9 wasn't in your normal top-5 PL/BPP contenders but was both a Werpy/RMATH LSP and an RMATH key horse, how do you handle that situation before the...
Forum: Selections 10-01-2026, 09:43 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 254
Posted By Jimmy R
Hi Tim, Great post! Had a very nice day...

Hi Tim,

Great post! Had a very nice day yesterday at Parx. Two #1 horses around 10/1 came in and the P5, P4 and late P3 all paid very nicely. Unfortunately, I was only able to get in the late P3...
Forum: Selections 09-18-2026, 08:52 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 264
Posted By Jimmy R
Brian, I went back through R1 using your sequence...

Brian, I went back through R1 using your sequence and I think I'm starting to see what you saw on Gallo De Fuego. NewPace had the POR at 80, and Gallo's range was about 80-85, so even his pressured...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-18-2026, 08:41 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,654
Posted By Jimmy R
Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for....

Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to lay it out in that much detail.

Reading it this morning, I can already see where I was still doing things backwards...
Forum: Selections 09-18-2026, 08:34 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 264
Posted By Jimmy R
Brian, nice call singling the 1 in the opener. We...

Brian, nice call singling the 1 in the opener. We completely missed him, so I definitely want to go back and look at how your NewPace-to-Energy confirmation got you there. That’s exactly the kind of...
Forum: Selections 09-17-2026, 04:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 264
Posted By Jimmy R
Thanks Brian! I’m looking at the early Pick 5 too...

Thanks Brian! I’m looking at the early Pick 5 too since I’ve already worked R1, R2 and R4 pretty thoroughly. Going to dig into R3 and R5 now and see if we can build something without spreading all...
Forum: Selections 09-17-2026, 03:53 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 264
Posted By Jimmy R
CD 9/17/26 - Races 1, 2, 4 & 7

Capped the four non-maiden races at Churchill tonight. I went back through the pacelines, made a few changes where I thought the more recent/comparable line was more representative, then reran...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-17-2026, 10:10 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 273
Posted By Jimmy R
How Far Back Is Too Far for a Comparable Paceline?

Guys, I’m trying to tighten up one part of my paceline selection.

If a horse’s last 2 or 3 starts are not comparable to today because of surface, distance, class, or race shape, but there is a...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-17-2026, 09:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,654
Posted By Jimmy R
Brian, when you say you use NewPace first for...

Brian, when you say you use NewPace first for Race Demand, then FW as the adjudicator and V/DC as the underwriter, can you walk me through the actual decision order you use?

For example, if...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-13-2026, 03:16 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,654
Posted By Jimmy R
Thanks Mike and Brian. That helps a lot. The...

Thanks Mike and Brian. That helps a lot.

The biggest thing I’m taking from both replies is that I need to stop looking at the rankings as the final answer and first ask whether today’s Race Demand...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-08-2026, 10:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,654
Posted By Jimmy R
Cool Paceline Validation and Pace Pressure on a Top-Ranked Horse

Guys, I had a couple races at Parx today that got me thinking about how much weight to give a strong RDSS ranking when the paceline or pace matchup may be questionable.
In one race, the horse was...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-08-2026, 10:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,284
Posted By Jimmy R
Good to know, thanks again!

Good to know, thanks again!
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-08-2026, 10:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 7,976
Posted By Jimmy R
Thanks Tim, that helps!

Thanks Tim, that helps!
Forum: Races of Interest 09-08-2026, 11:06 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 438
Posted By Jimmy R
Nice hits!:D

Nice hits!:D
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 09-06-2026, 12:29 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 23,063
Posted By Jimmy R
Hi Ted, Same issue(s) this morning...going to...

Hi Ted,
Same issue(s) this morning...going to need your help please.
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-06-2026, 11:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 7,976
Posted By Jimmy R
Hi Tim, I've been going back through your...

Hi Tim,

I've been going back through your RMATH Key Horse posts and surveys and trying to get a better understanding of Richie's angle and how you use it.

One thing I'm not clear on from the...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-06-2026, 11:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,284
Posted By Jimmy R
Tim, I've been going back through your posts and...

Tim, I've been going back through your posts and Richie's Key Horse surveys and trying to learn how you incorporate the angle into your actual wagering. When a race has two RMATH Key Horses, do you...
Forum: Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store 09-05-2026, 11:37 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 23,063
Posted By Jimmy R
RDSS Issues – Convert, Assemble All & Paceline Selection

Hi Ted,

Having some issues with RDSS this morning and could use your help.

Yesterday I downloaded six cards: Kentucky Downs for today through Monday, Saratoga for today and tomorrow, and Parx...
Forum: Selections 07-18-2026, 03:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,906
Posted By Jimmy R
Hey Tim, Popping my head in here to say hi you...

Hey Tim, Popping my head in here to say hi you and the rest of the crew.
Hope you are well!
Forum: Selections 05-21-2025, 02:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,422
Posted By Jimmy R
Will do Tim! Thanks friend!!

Will do Tim! Thanks friend!!
Forum: Selections 05-20-2025, 04:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,422
Posted By Jimmy R
Haha Tim, some guys—especially whales—would bet...

Haha Tim, some guys—especially whales—would bet on two raindrops sliding down a window if you gave them odds! Appreciate the info on HorseTourneys.com. I’ve been on the fence for years but your...
Forum: Selections 05-08-2025, 10:41 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,422
Posted By Jimmy R
Hi Tim! Great work as always!! Can you share the...

Hi Tim! Great work as always!! Can you share the tourney details please? I've been considering signing up for handicapping contests for a long time, but never pulled the trigger.
Forum: Races of Interest 05-07-2025, 07:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,854
Posted By Jimmy R
Great explanation!

Great explanation!
Forum: Races of Interest 05-07-2025, 07:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,195
Posted By Jimmy R
Great hit(s) Tim! The 3 pulled a Thorpedo Anna. A...

Great hit(s) Tim! The 3 pulled a Thorpedo Anna. A lot of bombs paid out yesterday here at PRX.
Forum: Selections 09-24-2024, 04:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 881
Posted By Jimmy R
Great job Tim! Tough going back to "normal"...

Great job Tim!

Tough going back to "normal" after Saturday...my wife caught a hot streak at the casino so I took a stroll down Smarty Jones Way only to see the derby. Only wager was WP on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 227

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 AM.