Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1
Thanks Jimmy. The site I use is Horse Tourneys.Com. They run a bunch of contest at many trks daily. You open an account and you you can play any contest you want. Some cost $175 and go down from there. They have the $12 contest at Parx Mon thru Wed each week & on the special Saturday dates they run. I don't play much but my whale buddy kee[s breaking my shoes to get in them more so he can beat me. I tell him I forfeit he wins lol.
TIM
|
Haha Tim, some guys—especially whales—would bet on two raindrops sliding down a window if you gave them odds! Appreciate the info on HorseTourneys.com. I’ve been on the fence for years but your results (and your buddy’s relentless badgering) might finally push me over the edge.
Thanks again and congrats on another great finish!
— Jimmy