Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cmckeever
Forum: General Discussion 04-16-2026, 10:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,996
Posted By cmckeever
Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for all your help.
Forum: General Discussion 04-02-2026, 12:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,996
Posted By cmckeever
Today is Thursday, so no Parx data. 55456 ...

Today is Thursday, so no Parx data.
55456
Here is a picture of my Data Center. Since I am only doing Parx, I'll have to wait until next Monday to follow your instructions.
Forum: General Discussion 04-01-2026, 12:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,996
Posted By cmckeever
Bummer. I did get downloads, but since I...

Bummer.

I did get downloads, but since I am only testing out theories maybe I downloaded the next day. I'll have to see if that is the case. I already downloaded Parx today (Wed.), so I'll...
Forum: General Discussion 03-31-2026, 12:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,996
Posted By cmckeever
I still don't get the PL or BRISS data about 25%...

I still don't get the PL or BRISS data about 25% of the time. I find it hard to believe that the data is not downloaded. There must be some problem with my computer. I have cleared out the temp...
Forum: General Discussion 02-19-2026, 10:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,996
Posted By cmckeever
No PL or BIRSS Data

In my Parx downloads this week I did not get any PL or BRISS data. I ordered the PP only bundles. Was that a mistake?

Cedric
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 02-08-2026, 10:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,440
Posted By cmckeever
Tim. Thanks for all your help. Cedric

Tim.
Thanks for all your help.

Cedric
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 02-07-2026, 10:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,440
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, So, something like this. 55350

Tim,
So, something like this.

55350
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 02-06-2026, 09:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,440
Posted By cmckeever
Is this a top 3? #2 Won, #3 was second. ...

Is this a top 3? #2 Won, #3 was second.

55348

I assume that this is not a top three.

55349

Cedric
Forum: RDSS - Leverage/Pace 02-05-2026, 10:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,440
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, I am sorry to ask a such a stupid...

Tim,

I am sorry to ask a such a stupid question, but please explain to a newbie what you mean by the same top 3 picks.

Cedric
Forum: Races of Interest 02-02-2026, 09:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 553
Posted By cmckeever
This was suppose to be in my previous reply: ...

This was suppose to be in my previous reply: What is RMATH LSP. Is it different from 4 Factor?
Forum: Races of Interest 02-02-2026, 09:02 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 553
Posted By cmckeever
Missed the 2

I did not play, but it cost me a sheet since the only had two races. Just trying to learn, I got the 4/1, but since the #2 did not have any Factors I didn't pick it.
Forum: General Discussion 01-23-2026, 11:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,932
Posted By cmckeever
I just thought I would post a reply for the...

I just thought I would post a reply for the 1/22/26 Parx races New Pace numbers:

Race 1: NP nos. 8,1,6,2,5,3,7
Result: 1,2,3,8,6,5,7
$2 Exacta $48.45

Race 2: NP nos. 2,3,1,5,4,7
Result...
Forum: Selections 01-23-2026, 02:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 716
Posted By cmckeever
My First Practice Run

Well, I thought I would try a practice run (No bets) at Parx 1/22 using the Four Factor Method. I have to go over this and see where I made mistakes. I know of two already. Here are the results:
...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 01-21-2026, 07:33 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,091
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, Thanks for the information. I was not...

Tim,

Thanks for the information. I was not going to check but I will now.

It was almost 40 degrees here today.

Cedric
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 01-21-2026, 02:23 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,091
Posted By cmckeever
Well, Parx did not run again today. I guess I'll...

Well, Parx did not run again today. I guess I'll have to wait until next Monday. We are forecast to get bad snow Sunday so maybe it will be another week before I can enter data. I looked at the...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 01-21-2026, 12:27 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,091
Posted By cmckeever
Ted, The circular error probably occurred...

Ted,

The circular error probably occurred because I put the formulas at the bottom. I changed the formulas to the top and did not get the circular. The video I watched had the formulas at the...
Forum: General Discussion 01-21-2026, 12:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,640
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, Not being familiar with the betting...

Tim,

Not being familiar with the betting structure, I went to Gemini (Google's Artificial Intelligence program) and it explained what was happening with that bet structure. So, now I'll have to...
Forum: Races of Interest 01-21-2026, 11:54 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 921
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, I just thought it was an interesting...

Tim,

I just thought it was an interesting result and payout.

Cedric
Forum: Races of Interest 01-21-2026, 11:51 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,049
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, Thanks for all your help. I'll give...

Tim,

Thanks for all your help. I'll give you a rest for today. I'll probably have more questions in the future if you don't mind. You seem to want to help others.

Cedroc
Forum: Races of Interest 01-20-2026, 09:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 921
Posted By cmckeever
This was an interesting race to me. I would have...

This was an interesting race to me. I would have lost with my picks, I would not pick the 5 but you chose it in your selections. The results were 6/5/(1-3) there was a tie for third. If you had...
Forum: Races of Interest 01-20-2026, 08:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,049
Posted By cmckeever
Good hit. Hope you get many more. Two more...

Good hit. Hope you get many more.

Two more questions from the rookie. What does MDNS mean. My guess was Maiden, Dirt, No Scratches.

The second question: What do you mean by "PL &BPP had the...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 01-20-2026, 05:52 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,091
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, From all the analysis that you post on...

Tim,

From all the analysis that you post on this forum, your system seems better than a computer. My organizational skills are terrible, so I have to figure out how to fix the spread sheet.
...
Forum: General Discussion 01-20-2026, 05:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,640
Posted By cmckeever
I would strongly suggest you do a test run ...

I would strongly suggest you do a test run
anywhere from 60 to 400 non-maiden races.

MJS6916,

I have been working on the "practice races" I downloaded from here; however, they do not have the...
Forum: General Discussion 01-20-2026, 05:27 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,640
Posted By cmckeever
Tim, If one of the three numbers is going...

Tim,

If one of the three numbers is going to win or place, how would you place the bet? If that is an inappropriate question, please let me know.
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 01-20-2026, 04:39 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 15,091
Posted By cmckeever
Hi, The new guy here. I was just wondering...

Hi,

The new guy here. I was just wondering if you use your own modeling form or the Excel modeling form supplied by RDSS.

The reason I ask is that I am having trouble installing the filters...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 PM.