Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...)
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ...

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2025, 11:57 PM   #1
Lt1
Grade 1
 
Lt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,458
%Med Info

I received a PM asking how I use the %med in my capping. First I maintain a model for each dist and surface at each track I play. Today at Pax the 8th race was a 6f sprint. Based on my contender & paceline selection the % med range for the winner is 67.4 to 70,0. Here is a screen shot ot the winner and an explanation of what I look for.
Name:  Screenshot (204).jpg
Views: 765
Size:  270.5 KB
After I chose my paceline I look at the bottom screen and look at the %meds of each of the horses races. In this case [ note that on Dec 10 L6 the %med was 70.1[too high] and on OCT 22 & Oct 1 both rts the %meds were 67.3 & 67.2[ both too low. To downgrade a horse I require that 3 or more lines are either too high or too low the horse barely survives[2 races too low] however on my form I mark an note AL too remind me it is at the border line of late. Had it had 1 more low %med I mark the horse TL for too late to win. Hope this helps.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Documentation - RDSS 2.1 Ted Craven RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 15 10-01-2026 12:33 AM
2016 Maiden Info from Del Mar Bill Lyster General Discussion 3 07-23-2017 08:39 PM
BC Juvenile Turf Trackmaster Info different than RDSS Bill Lyster 2016 2 11-03-2016 04:53 PM
pedigree info tleusin Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 1 03-12-2010 08:49 PM
Combining Beyer Info and Pace Info Bill Lyster General Discussion 5 04-22-2009 07:33 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.