Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Keeneland 7th grade 2 turf

Dap looks like from the readouts you are right on about that 5 horse.My 7 is really blowing smoke.Shoeless
Attached Images
 
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 06:48 PM   #2
Dap Daddi
Dap Daddi
 
Dap Daddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
Keeneland 7th

I know Frankel and Garrett and I know this horse!
He will be bet down to 2-1 or less and should run big!

Dap.

Nice job on the readout Shoeless!
Dap Daddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 07:18 PM   #3
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Keen

Looks real good
shoeless

Nice job
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 07:54 PM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Thanks Guys.I was wondering how I got that 2 in there who is a 15-1 morning line.But now I see I took the tandem race where the 2 only lost to the 5 by 1\2 length.Jeff

Last edited by shoeless; 04-14-2006 at 07:59 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keeneland 4th woodford 100k turf shoeless Selections 5 10-09-2005 03:32 PM
Lrl Turf 0916 Spot Play RichieP Selections 3 09-16-2005 06:35 PM
eHorse Turf Club alydar_ David General Discussion 0 09-05-2005 06:47 PM
Del Mar/ Surf and Turf RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 36 07-21-2005 06:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.