Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Keeneland 7th grade 2 turf (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=982)

shoeless 04-14-2006 06:40 PM

Keeneland 7th grade 2 turf
 
1 Attachment(s)
Dap looks like from the readouts you are right on about that 5 horse.My 7 is really blowing smoke.Shoeless

Dap Daddi 04-14-2006 06:48 PM

Keeneland 7th
 
I know Frankel and Garrett and I know this horse!
He will be bet down to 2-1 or less and should run big!

Dap.

Nice job on the readout Shoeless!

admin 04-14-2006 07:18 PM

Keen
 
Looks real good
shoeless

Nice job

shoeless 04-14-2006 07:54 PM

Thanks Guys.I was wondering how I got that 2 in there who is a 15-1 morning line.But now I see I took the tandem race where the 2 only lost to the 5 by 1\2 length.Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.