|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Keeneland 4th woodford 100k turf
Nobody was posting any selections today so I thought I would give this one a try.This is only my 2nd try doing turf with the program Im using Synergism 2.Up front Im seeing 11,3,2 2nd call-11,10 SP&LATE 6,10,1. I will box the 11,10,6 I like the 10 because of the wicked pace he ran against last time at Sar 20.4 43.4 101.2. ML [ 11-10 TO1 ] [10-8 TO 1 ] [ 6-20 TO 1].The reason Im posting this is because Im chucking the 3 who's ML is 7 to 5 and who is the OBVIOUS class here.He has just gotten nipped in 2 Grade 1 stakes on the dirt but Im one of those who doesnt like to mix surfaces.I will only play if turf is furm.I do regret Im unable to make this more easier on the eyeballs and I apologize for it. Shoeless
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
My 10 got scratched maybe the 3-5 shot will take it afterall.Shoeless
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
crazy races
11 and 6 look good but these are NOT good betting races as LOGIC often goes out the window. Pizzola says NOT to bet them....
DAMN nipped at the wire. Last edited by TaWee; 10-09-2005 at 02:48 PM. |
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Did get nipped at 7-1 by Sgt Bert who was scratched out of yesterdays 6th race at Kenneland.3 ran out at 1to2 or whatever low odds he went off at.Shoeless
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Tim, Im curious why Pizzola says dont bet them it seems to me anytime you are able to throw out the odds on favorite it's a good race to bet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
Quote:
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|