Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
For Freddie / Tampa Race 4

My friend is not doing well at all. So in his honor I am gonna work 2 races today using Synergism.

This is Race 4 from Tampa

gonna show 3 screen shots

Race is sorted "EP" based on 2c readouts

These are for you Freddie.Thinking of you. Fight man!

luv
Richie
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:40 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
2nd screen shot showing TPR numbers among other stuff
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Rankings screen sorted "EP"

Primary Win Contenders - 8 and 7

Scatter Exacta - 8,7 / 6,11 and 6,11 / 8,7
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:45 AM   #4
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Gee Rich I hope Freddie feels better
Good Skill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Gee Rich I hope Freddie feels better
Good Skill

Hi Bill

I got an email before from Neil saying Freddie is really really struggling.

Really bad head. The damn medicine is not helping him the way it was.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Richie,Im surprised you didnt set that race up SP with those three horses so close to each other at SCBL.Even though I dont know Freddie I hope he is feeling better soon.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Here are my 4th race readouts for Tampa




S Y N E R G I S M I I I
* * * * * * * * * * * *
[V4.05 - MARCH 15, 1992]

Track: TAM Race: 021206 Dist: 6.0 Comments:


F1 F2 F3 EP HE T S S C
Pace 22.1 23.0 25.4 45.2 49.4 112.8 B/L
======================================================= ==============
gotta 22.1 23.1 27.7 45.2 50.8 112.9 gotta 0.00
bawin 22.6 23.0 27.4 45.6 50.4 113.0 bawin 1.19
laver 23.1 23.9 26.1 47.0 50.0 113.1 gas 3.45
gas 23.3 23.1 26.4 46.4 49.5 112.8 laver 5.12
sheril 23.4 24.0 25.4 47.4 49.4 112.8 sheril 6.19







Press To Continue, (R)e-do, (N)ew Race, e(X)it

S Y N E R G I S M I I I
* * * * * * * * * * * *
[V4.05 - MARCH 15, 1992]

PHASE I
NAME F W TTF S P F X EPR FFR TPR DIF
==================================== ============================
laver 54.31 54.36 53.37 53.86 sheril 83 83 166 0
sheril 54.45 54.50 53.83 54.19 gas 88 78 166 -10
bawin 54.65 54.79 53.03 53.29 gotta 94 72 166 -22
gas 54.60 54.82 53.45 53.33 laver 85 80 165 -5
gotta 54.82 54.87 53.03 53.69 bawin 92 73 165 -19










Press To Continue, (P)revious, (R)e-do, (N)ew Race, e(X)it
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:52 PM   #8
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
I agree with Richie here I like the 7 with the 8 also will key with the 5&6 1 min to post.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 02:00 PM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Richie,CHA CHING good one I had the ex couple of times $50 payoff not bad .If I would have bet 2 horses to win would have had it I only played the 7Bad mistake with my SCBL 8 was the play.Your on fire my man.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #10
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP
Rankings screen sorted "EP"

Primary Win Contenders - 8 and 7

Scatter Exacta - 8,7 / 6,11 and 6,11 / 8,7
Winner - # 8 - $ 12.80
Place - # 7 - Exacta 8-7 = $ 50.80
3rd - # 11 - Tri 8-7-11 = $ 689.00

Rich
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.