Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   For Freddie / Tampa Race 4 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=740)

RichieP 02-12-2006 11:39 AM

For Freddie / Tampa Race 4
 
1 Attachment(s)
My friend is not doing well at all. So in his honor I am gonna work 2 races today using Synergism.

This is Race 4 from Tampa

gonna show 3 screen shots

Race is sorted "EP" based on 2c readouts

These are for you Freddie.Thinking of you. Fight man!

luv
Richie

RichieP 02-12-2006 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
2nd screen shot showing TPR numbers among other stuff

RichieP 02-12-2006 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Rankings screen sorted "EP"

Primary Win Contenders - 8 and 7

Scatter Exacta - 8,7 / 6,11 and 6,11 / 8,7

admin 02-12-2006 11:45 AM

Gee Rich I hope Freddie feels better
Good Skill

RichieP 02-12-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin
Gee Rich I hope Freddie feels better
Good Skill


Hi Bill

I got an email before from Neil saying Freddie is really really struggling.

Really bad head. The damn medicine is not helping him the way it was.

shoeless 02-12-2006 12:52 PM

Richie,Im surprised you didnt set that race up SP with those three horses so close to each other at SCBL.Even though I dont know Freddie I hope he is feeling better soon.Jeff

shoeless 02-12-2006 01:36 PM

Here are my 4th race readouts for Tampa




S Y N E R G I S M I I I
* * * * * * * * * * * *
[V4.05 - MARCH 15, 1992]

Track: TAM Race: 021206 Dist: 6.0 Comments:


F1 F2 F3 EP HE T S S C
Pace 22.1 23.0 25.4 45.2 49.4 112.8 B/L
======================================================= ==============
gotta 22.1 23.1 27.7 45.2 50.8 112.9 gotta 0.00
bawin 22.6 23.0 27.4 45.6 50.4 113.0 bawin 1.19
laver 23.1 23.9 26.1 47.0 50.0 113.1 gas 3.45
gas 23.3 23.1 26.4 46.4 49.5 112.8 laver 5.12
sheril 23.4 24.0 25.4 47.4 49.4 112.8 sheril 6.19







Press <ENTER> To Continue, (R)e-do, (N)ew Race, e(X)it

S Y N E R G I S M I I I
* * * * * * * * * * * *
[V4.05 - MARCH 15, 1992]

PHASE I
NAME F W TTF S P F X EPR FFR TPR DIF
==================================== ============================
laver 54.31 54.36 53.37 53.86 sheril 83 83 166 0
sheril 54.45 54.50 53.83 54.19 gas 88 78 166 -10
bawin 54.65 54.79 53.03 53.29 gotta 94 72 166 -22
gas 54.60 54.82 53.45 53.33 laver 85 80 165 -5
gotta 54.82 54.87 53.03 53.69 bawin 92 73 165 -19










Press <ENTER> To Continue, (P)revious, (R)e-do, (N)ew Race, e(X)it

shoeless 02-12-2006 01:52 PM

I agree with Richie here I like the 7 with the 8 also will key with the 5&6 1 min to post.

shoeless 02-12-2006 02:00 PM

Richie,CHA CHING good one I had the ex couple of times $50 payoff not bad .If I would have bet 2 horses to win would have had it I only played the 7Bad mistake with my SCBL 8 was the play.Your on fire my man.Jeff

RichieP 02-12-2006 03:06 PM

Result
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP
Rankings screen sorted "EP"

Primary Win Contenders - 8 and 7

Scatter Exacta - 8,7 / 6,11 and 6,11 / 8,7

Winner - # 8 - $ 12.80
Place - # 7 - Exacta 8-7 = $ 50.80
3rd - # 11 - Tri 8-7-11 = $ 689.00

Rich


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.