|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Need The lead
I think I will call this horse an EARLY !
Race 7 CT 12/03 |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
turf historian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
|
these old timers win a lot however catching fields that can't get them.
We had a old 9 y/o gelding win twice late in the season just like that on the lead in the mud. Named Celt, he has won a good deal of money |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
bet
I think I will go with the 5 and 8
Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Hey Bill
I have 2 "center line" bucks with the #1 and #3. Going 6.5 I'll try them
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
I have #1 Edit This and #7 Heart Throbbin
Slight preference for #1 Edit This |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
delmarscott2004
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orange County California
Posts: 132
|
7th Race at Charles Town 12.03.08
Just got in and saw the posting .
Using SPEC160 Trifecta / Exacta_______6- line 1 ,4 -line1 ,5- line 3 (2) line 2 . Vanoy |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
I know Im red boarding but I had it 6,4,5 didnt have winner on top but had ex and tri boxed
I threw out the 1 basically because it was a 3yr old going up against older horses and it was coming off maiden win I threw out the 7 because last 3 races didnt show anything and 4 back the 5 had beaten the heck out of him. I see Vanoy and I had it the same 2-line 1 4-line 2 5-last line 6-last line Last edited by shoeless; 12-03-2008 at 11:04 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Thanks
Thank you guys
Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 2
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 88
|
i dunno, bill, there's 4 times when he got there a little late.
tlt |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Johnny come lately
Quote:
I will add that to my list most I picked up from Richie Glossary of terms heard only on Pace and Cap The Foot - Fast Pinkies - wild late 3rd fraction Center line bucks Early Late at or near 0.0 Mars - see pinky Not early enough - Early, wont win todays match up
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Data Base - MatchUp Question | Turbulator | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 45 | 11-17-2008 12:07 AM |
| Need to Lead | davesnew | RDSS | 3 | 09-17-2008 06:27 PM |
| Beginning Matchers | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 22 | 09-13-2008 06:06 PM |
| Other than Early - Voodoo pattern #1 | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 14 | 08-29-2008 10:08 AM |
| O.T.E. race from the Hat | RichieP | Hat Check - How Can We Help You? | 12 | 03-31-2007 09:59 AM |
|