Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #1
azbacks
Grade 1
 
azbacks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 226
Off topic

Bill.....

Red Sox swept. I think the layoff really hurt the Rockies. At the end of the season they could do no wrong against the D-Backs. They were hot in the playoffs, but really cooled off. Not good for the NL West.

I hadn't looked at the supporting card for Saturday's Breeder Cup and was looking at the post by LoneStar (I lived in Dallas for several years) tha included the second race. 'Sindy with an S' was one of the picks. That is my wife's name! I was going to go place a wager, but the time was too tight. "Sindy finished 5th.

Great job on the race today. You nailed it.

Pete
azbacks is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.