Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Off topic (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3042)

azbacks 10-28-2007 11:50 PM

Off topic
 
Bill.....

Red Sox swept. I think the layoff really hurt the Rockies. At the end of the season they could do no wrong against the D-Backs. They were hot in the playoffs, but really cooled off. Not good for the NL West.

I hadn't looked at the supporting card for Saturday's Breeder Cup and was looking at the post by LoneStar (I lived in Dallas for several years) tha included the second race. 'Sindy with an S' was one of the picks. That is my wife's name! I was going to go place a wager, but the time was too tight. "Sindy finished 5th.

Great job on the race today. You nailed it.

Pete

admin 10-29-2007 03:37 AM

Just a bit outside
 
Hello Pete

Yes the 8 days off cooled down the Rockies
The NL west did ok. The Diamond Backs Rockies and SD
all have good young teams
The Giants can move away from the Barry Bonds era and maybe someday it will be thier year
thanks for the nice words about the Pha race

GS
Bill

lonestarracefan 10-29-2007 09:29 PM

Yep, there was a early speed bias that held until the Sprint, Gary Stevens called that it would turn around after the sealed track broke up.



Quote:

Originally Posted by azbacks (Post 25064)
Bill.....

Red Sox swept. I think the layoff really hurt the Rockies. At the end of the season they could do no wrong against the D-Backs. They were hot in the playoffs, but really cooled off. Not good for the NL West.

I hadn't looked at the supporting card for Saturday's Breeder Cup and was looking at the post by LoneStar (I lived in Dallas for several years) tha included the second race. 'Sindy with an S' was one of the picks. That is my wife's name! I was going to go place a wager, but the time was too tight. "Sindy finished 5th.

Great job on the race today. You nailed it.

Pete


RichieP 10-30-2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestarracefan (Post 25074)
Yep, there was a early speed bias that held until the Sprint, Gary Stevens called that it would turn around after the sealed track broke up.

I didn't see a bias at all there.

How does Gary explain the 3rd race finish? The best horse won the races imo. Now u want to see a bias look at Mnr last night. Late,later and latest won 8 of the 10 races. That's a bias.

RichieP 03-01-2008 02:50 PM

Saint of me
 
Good old fashioned rock and roll on a quiet afternoon! lesser known Stones song rocks
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT7qgD5-kZ8

shoeless 03-01-2008 04:17 PM

How about being too cheap to put my 2nd horse on the last leg of a pick 3 ticket at Tampa and watch it win and pay 600.00.How's that for a quiet afternoon?Im ready to jump out my bedroom window.Jeff

simon 03-01-2008 04:35 PM

win bets
 
Hi Jeff

Docs guidelines say to bet anything on your pick 3 that win pay
over $10.00 ( double digits) as a sep. win bet
what else can I say
don't jump!!
we would miss you, besides you'd probably just hurt yourself

RK

RichieP 03-01-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless (Post 29710)
How about being too cheap to put my 2nd horse on the last leg of a pick 3 ticket at Tampa and watch it win and pay 600.00.How's that for a quiet afternoon?Im ready to jump out my bedroom window.Jeff

Don't do it big bro! I need you healthy and alive!!!

:D

shoeless 03-01-2008 04:58 PM

Thanks guys Im off the ledge came back in the 10th at Tampa on my old stomping ground on the sod.Didnt pay much at 2-1 but was a generous price for a horse coming off a win at the same class.Now I have a late pick 3 going with the 7,8,9,10 in the 10th and the 5 in the 11th.

shoeless 03-01-2008 05:00 PM

Ragin,I did bet that winner in the 8th at 10-1 it was a Richie special lone early.Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.