|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
|
FROM cycle
2nd race - Tampa Bay Downs - January 23, 2007
Pgm Horse Win Place Show 7 Passed Over 14.00 5.00 2.80 3 Chief Magistrate 3.20 2.40 6 Formal Etiquette 2.60 $2 Daily Double 1-7 105.60 be very careful of an animal (6) telling you it needs rest as the last three lines here imply.
__________________
velocititian |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 639
|
Quote:
__________________
don't hate in 2008 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
|
Quote:
Says the rest of the field were simply over-matched, that's all.
__________________
velocititian Last edited by tompkins; 01-23-2007 at 01:51 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Tim,
When you show screen excerpts, would it be possible to enlarge them just slightly to also show the column headers or enough context so we know more clearly which readouts you are looking at. I understand in this instance it was the #7 Screen in Spec, True Speed and Deceleration. Thanks, Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
|
Quote:
__________________
velocititian |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
my bad
Hi Ted
Thats a great point I feel I am to blame I asked Tompkins to make his screen shots smaller I agree with you Ted Tompkins when you show a screen shot can you show the full screen here is an example that I feel works well I run at a bigger screen size but to make screen shots I right mouse click and go to properties then set the size to 10 12 should be ok too this capture was made with a 10 setting Bill |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Form vs Form Cycle | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 6 | 01-06-2007 07:37 AM |
|