Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FROM cycle (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1883)

tompkins 01-23-2007 01:07 PM

FROM cycle
 
1 Attachment(s)
2nd race - Tampa Bay Downs - January 23, 2007
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
7 Passed Over 14.00 5.00 2.80
3 Chief Magistrate 3.20 2.40
6 Formal Etiquette 2.60

$2 Daily Double 1-7 105.60

be very careful of an animal (6) telling you it needs rest as the last three lines here imply.

Forego 01-23-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tompkins (Post 14530)
2nd race - Tampa Bay Downs - January 23, 2007
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
7 Passed Over 14.00 5.00 2.80
3 Chief Magistrate 3.20 2.40
6 Formal Etiquette 2.60

$2 Daily Double 1-7 105.60

be very careful of an animal (6) telling you it needs rest as the last three lines here imply.

?? the horse finished 2nd almost 8 lenghts ahead of the next finisher. he had the lead til 40 yards before the finish and ran gamely. if he needs rest what does that say about the rest of the field?

tompkins 01-23-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forego (Post 14531)
?? the horse finished 2nd almost 8 lenghts ahead of the next finisher. he had the lead til 40 yards before the finish and ran gamely. if he needs rest what does that say about the rest of the field?

number 6 was the only one I was talking about here. I bet the 3 and 7 as 3 was NOT showing the steady backing off in BOTH colums of velocity and deceleration. The three was even in velocities.

Says the rest of the field were simply over-matched, that's all.

Ted Craven 01-23-2007 05:04 PM

Tim,

When you show screen excerpts, would it be possible to enlarge them just slightly to also show the column headers or enough context so we know more clearly which readouts you are looking at. I understand in this instance it was the #7 Screen in Spec, True Speed and Deceleration.

Thanks,

Ted

tompkins 01-23-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 14540)
Tim,

When you show screen excerpts, would it be possible to enlarge them just slightly to also show the column headers or enough context so we know more clearly which readouts you are looking at. I understand in this instance it was the #7 Screen in Spec, True Speed and Deceleration.


missed that, no problem next time

admin 01-23-2007 05:23 PM

my bad
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ted
Thats a great point I feel I am to blame I asked Tompkins to make his
screen shots smaller

I agree with you Ted
Tompkins when you show a screen shot can you
show the full screen
here is an example that I feel works well
I run at a bigger screen size but to make screen shots
I right mouse click and go to properties then set the size to
10 12 should be ok too this capture was made with a 10
setting

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.