Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
Dap Daddi
Dap Daddi
 
Dap Daddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
Closing Day Santa Anita

I thought I would post a copy of my internal fractions pace lines of which ido by hand of the contenders as I see them during my review of each horse. The information is based on who I think are the contenders of the race and their actual fractions in the first row. The second row is the actual interneal fraction subtracted from the first fraction. The + - red number represents lhorse lengths in relation to the lowest best number to the relative horse in the race. This is my first step prior to running the contenders into any handicapping software program. I am not saying it is perfect or correst but it works for me and as I am posting these to sheets please note it is four hours prior to post at Santa Anita. The lowest number in red next to the horses name on the ones I cmpleted are the preliminary selections of the contenders I consider for each race.
Attached Images
 
Dap Daddi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Santa Anita Pick 6 Carry-Over $365K Dap Daddi Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 0 04-14-2006 11:01 PM
Today Santa Anita Race 1 / Reversal coming? RichieP Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 4 04-14-2006 06:10 PM
Santa Anita Spot RichieP Selections 1 03-26-2006 07:16 PM
Santa Anita Thursday RichieP Selections 0 09-29-2005 11:26 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.