|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#21 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
|
........
with val2, you've got a hammer with a broken handle, a saw with dull and missing teeth and a building code from 1949. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
Mike,
I don't necessarily agree. If I could get my Phase III/Energy to load from Trackmaster I think that's what I would use as I understand it the best. Froggy |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 639
|
thoromation
hi guys. i did the race on thoromation using the doc-shane method. thoromation has them finishing 6 and 3. exdc preplay has them finishing 6 and 1. sp preplay has them finishing 6 and 3.
my win bets will be the 6 and 3. contenders are the 1356
__________________
don't hate in 2008 |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
|
If you are using a program that's giving you wrong speed ratings because of a variant that was not designed for the program, then you wind up handicapping the program and not the races, or the horse.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Video other runners
Good points guys
I'm sure the results will be more interesting than yesterdays race I'm sorry what a dope here is the video I must have been falling asleep http://www.bindfold.com/videos/What'd.wmv |
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
There must be 18 ways to look at this race. Oops its post time, got to go.
Froggy |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Southeast Arizona
Posts: 126
|
Bills The Man
Bill I take my hat off to you. I hope you had that 1 real good and the exacta.
Good Skill man. Russ |
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
And Bill wins again. $25.80 to win.
Not to shabby. Froggy |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
|
Nice hit Bill
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Thank You
Yes it turned out real well
Val2006 did a great job for me here is my bet from nj bets win only on the 5 and WPS on the 1 !!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Rich and Bill val2006 race | admin | Selections | 24 | 03-21-2007 05:34 PM |
| Happy Birthday Rich Rosa | admin | General Discussion | 3 | 02-08-2007 12:16 PM |
| what is rich? | admin | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 2 | 02-05-2007 10:23 PM |
| dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) | dugoutgold | Matchup Discussion | 0 | 11-02-2006 12:13 AM |
|