![]() |
Rich and Bill Race 032207
Hello my race today is race 5 from Santa Anita
a 6.5 sprint The great Ray Charles What'd I say http://www.bindfold.com/websitepictures/RCWIS.JPG My win bets will be the 1 and the 5 here are the APV -CR Code:
and some comments http://www.bindfold.com/what'd%20I%20say.mp3 |
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
here is Horse 1
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
here is # 2 No line
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 3
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 4 NC
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 5
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 6 Probable winner
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 7 I used the TP line
lets see were it puts em |
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 8 ITM horse
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
1 Attachment(s)
Horse 9
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.