|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Rich and Bill val2006 race
I guess I will start
I'm going to go to Oaklawn race 8 8.5 furlongs Rich I'm not sure if you want to do the same race or pick you own ? anyway my race shapes up for the young strong # 3 horse here are my readouts and line selections first the APV and CR 1 141.4 1.47 2. 106.9 1.14 3. 123.1 2.17 4. 83.0 2.02 5. 44.3 1.44 6 46.0 0.84 7. 54.0 1.32 here is horse 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Happy Birthday Rich Rosa | admin | General Discussion | 3 | 02-08-2007 12:16 PM |
| what is rich? | admin | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 2 | 02-05-2007 10:23 PM |
| dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) | dugoutgold | Matchup Discussion | 0 | 11-02-2006 12:13 AM |
| Bill vdc | Baum | General Discussion | 1 | 03-01-2006 06:47 PM |
|