|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
Here are the horses
I will hide # 8 and 9 as they are higher than 5 on Total Energy and Primary line score |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
after hides screen # 3
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
The late/early graph
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Ray Charles What'd I Say
Here is the Bottom linne betting line
My bets are easy I will go with the 5 for my second win bet I will skip over the 7 with only a 70.6 APV and a souped up TP speed rating I will go down to tier 3 the # 1 I am betting anything in tier 3 that is over 9/2 and at 8/1 on the ML I should be good to go The 6 is tier 4 and if it wins we move on I hope I made my selection clear I look forward to any questions or comments please watch my video and enjoy I hope they run GS Bill Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Val3c
Hi Bill
well this race there is a BIG difference in the 2 Val's readouts. Here is Val3c
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Val2006
Here is Val2006. Wow BIG difference.
I wouldn't know who to bet when using the 2 programs here. nothing matches cept the 6
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
|
Thanks Rich for doing the race with the 2 vals!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
Guys,
Give two carpenters each identical hammers, saw and building codes. Let them each build their own house their own way. The houses will not look the same and yet neither one will be wrong. Using SPEC160. I disagree with Bill's analysis of the 5th at Santa Anita. Horse #4 Line 2 He's a little slow coming out of the box but has a dominate middle fraction and a strong last fraction. Horse #7 This horse is a serial shipper, competitive wherever he at. Perceptor says to use line 3 from Hawthorne. Computed beaten lengths screen shows him leading at every call before any hides. To me this is the one they all have to beat. I have the race down to the 7, 4, 5 and 6. The 7 in front with the 4 and 5 coming after him and maybe hooking up with him on the turn and dueling it out to the wire. The 6 may pick up all the marbles at the finish. If the fractions are slow the 7 gets it all. The top three horses all have a line score within 1 of each other. For me no bet, but I' watch and root for you. I tried to watch Bill's video but all I got was music. Is that what there was supposed to be? Froggy |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Southeast Arizona
Posts: 126
|
SA race 5
Bill did the race with SPEC160 and I am betting 7 and 8 to win and boxing
3,7,8 for small exacta. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
|
Froggy
The point is, with val2 and val2006, you don't have the same hammer, saw and builing code!! |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Rich and Bill val2006 race | admin | Selections | 24 | 03-21-2007 05:34 PM |
| Happy Birthday Rich Rosa | admin | General Discussion | 3 | 02-08-2007 12:16 PM |
| what is rich? | admin | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 2 | 02-05-2007 10:23 PM |
| dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) | dugoutgold | Matchup Discussion | 0 | 11-02-2006 12:13 AM |
|