Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #28
classhandicapper
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
TFM,

The only one that thinks he knows everything, is the only one looking at various types important of information, and has nothing to learn from others is you.

As I said to you privately, you are a very good handicapper that many of us (including me) could learn a few things from, but the arrogance and disrespect you show towards others privately and sometimes even publicly is not attractive. I thought we had a mutual respect and potentially beneficial association, but you think everyone else is an idiot (again including me) that has never thought about some of the things and techniques you use. Well, many people have...for decades.

(I apologize to the host for this little scuffle, but a private matter spilled over here. I'll let it go and I hope you accept my apologies. I'm not a disruptive person etc...).

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-20-2009 at 02:28 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.