|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
From Howard Sartin
A letter from our friend Howard Sartin
This is a letter to me from Mr Sartin He asked me to type it and post it on Pace and Cap his letter word for word Bill please type this on your web site. I can neither type nor play the piano any more Thank you and your web site . Dear Bill Pardon my handwriting.The stroke and heart attack hit my left side and I'm left handed. Your web site seems to be of help to many, Even though its answers are sometimes in conflict with each other. Please convey my deep appreciation to those who sent me messages of cheer and condolence. I was -am- especially touched by those that said that I had helped them beyond the arena of just handicapping horses. That is what it was truly all about . Ted Craven sent me readouts from a 10 furlong race in which six contenders from lesser route distances were properly adjusted and ranked. His numbers got the 9-5 winner. I have asked for readouts from sprints and standard route distances where the winner paid $9.00 or more. This way I can determine what code he is working from. As of now it seems he has conquered the revised Trackmaster SR.numbers Numbers alone don't make winners and Ted's readouts overly numerical.They show content over concept, Jim"HAT" Bradshaw is one who really understands concept.I trust all your readers who want to win will instead of looking at numbers will get his new and completely revised MATCH UP book. Jim is a consistent winner and his words will have more meaning than just numbers alone Best Regards Howard Sartin |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sartin Method Calculator | sq764 | General Discussion | 10 | 01-06-2018 08:58 PM |
| Howard Sartin | RichieP | General Discussion | 6 | 06-25-2006 09:16 AM |
| from P.A. looking for Dr. Sartin | tompkins | General Discussion | 2 | 02-04-2006 05:02 PM |
| Next generation of Sartin / Young People | RichieP | Velocity Programs | 52 | 07-19-2005 08:23 PM |
|