Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   From Howard Sartin (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1404)

admin 07-21-2006 05:33 PM

From Howard Sartin
 
A letter from our friend Howard Sartin http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201d20638/01

This is a letter to me from Mr Sartin
He asked me to type it and post it on Pace and Cap
his letter word for word


Bill please type this on your web site. I can neither type nor play the
piano any more Thank you and your web site .

Dear Bill
Pardon my handwriting.The stroke and heart attack hit my left side
and I'm left handed.
Your web site seems to be of help to many, Even though its answers are
sometimes in conflict with each other. Please convey my deep appreciation
to those who sent me messages of cheer and condolence. I was -am- especially
touched by those that said that I had helped them beyond the arena of just
handicapping horses. That is what it was truly all about .

Ted Craven sent me readouts from a 10 furlong race in which six contenders from lesser route distances were properly adjusted and ranked. His numbers
got the 9-5 winner. I have asked for readouts from sprints and standard route distances where the winner paid $9.00 or more. This way I can determine what code he is working from. As of now it seems he has conquered the revised Trackmaster SR.numbers
Numbers alone don't make winners and Ted's readouts overly numerical.They show
content over concept, Jim"HAT" Bradshaw is one who really understands concept.I trust all your readers who want to win will instead of looking at numbers will get his new and completely revised MATCH UP book. Jim is a consistent winner and his words will have more meaning than just numbers alone

Best Regards
Howard Sartin

Jonathan Steele 07-21-2006 07:57 PM

Great to hear from the Doc. Yes, it is more than numbers.

What a guy...too bad Doc has suffered the way he has. At least he's still with us.

I sincerely wish him all the best.

Jon

shoeless 07-22-2006 11:14 AM

Doc,I have stuck with your old programs, my feeling is the newer programs of today are just oversaturated with numbers.Like you and others said in your seminar tapes you need to turn your brain as well.Jeff

shoeless 07-22-2006 12:28 PM

Doc,I meant to say turn on your brain as well.I also hope that you can go on living your life the best way possible.Jeff

Forego 07-22-2006 06:39 PM

Hello Howard,
hope you are in good spirits.

Just want you to know your validator program is very powerful regardless of any changes that happened. very nice work and thank you for creating an excellent tool.

I have made a contribution to Binder here however I would also like to give a little something to a charity of your choosing in your name. the least i can do to show my appreciation for all you have done. Let Bill know or post it up here and the check is on it's way.

May you be blessed with good health and happiness.

Francis Beckman

Richard 07-23-2006 06:21 AM

Dear Dr. Sartin,
While I was not one of your original clients,I find your methodology(of which I have just barely scratched the surface and still have much to learn)to be quite powerful.I just recently aqquired a set of your seminar videos w/corresponding workbooks and the checklist for early pace horses in the third fraction by itself helps me eliminate horses that look mighty good to others.I'm immersing myself into the study of V/DC and Match-Up philosophy.Doctor,this non-client thanks you.To say that you created a revolution would be an understatement.Please convey to this board's administrator your favorite charity so that I might make a contribution.

Forego 07-24-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin
A letter from our friend Howard Sartin http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201d20638/01

This is a letter to me from Mr Sartin
He asked me to type it and post it on Pace and Cap
his letter word for word


Bill please type this on your web site. I can neither type nor play the
piano any more Thank you and your web site .

Dear Bill
Pardon my handwriting.The stroke and heart attack hit my left side
and I'm left handed.
Your web site seems to be of help to many, Even though its answers are
sometimes in conflict with each other. Please convey my deep appreciation
to those who sent me messages of cheer and condolence. I was -am- especially
touched by those that said that I had helped them beyond the arena of just
handicapping horses. That is what it was truly all about .

Ted Craven sent me readouts from a 10 furlong race in which six contenders from lesser route distances were properly adjusted and ranked. His numbers
got the 9-5 winner. I have asked for readouts from sprints and standard route distances where the winner paid $9.00 or more. This way I can determine what code he is working from. As of now it seems he has conquered the revised Trackmaster SR.numbers
Numbers alone don't make winners and Ted's readouts overly numerical.They show
content over concept, Jim"HAT" Bradshaw is one who really understands concept.I trust all your readers who want to win will instead of looking at numbers will get his new and completely revised MATCH UP book. Jim is a consistent winner and his words will have more meaning than just numbers alone

Best Regards
Howard Sartin


Howard,
I don't know if you can read the other threads here.

In the last 5 days 2 young men,Richie and Bill have posted 5 consecutive feature races from Del Mar using Ted's updated software. Races were worked from a-z and posted hours before it ran.

All 5 races the winner is the top ranked horse on the bottom line betting line screen. Turf races. dirt races. 2 year old races. the full spectrum of races. the winners paid anywhere from chalk up to 30 dollars. 5 days in a row. top horse wins every race. not to mention exactas and a trifecta in the hunt.

40 years in racing and I find this display simply amazing Howard and that's saying a lot.

I am using your validator 3c and my results are good.

Your work continues on with these young men and others in my opinion. Heck Bill was even able to teach this old dog some new tricks.

Francis Beckman

admin 07-25-2006 02:40 AM

Thank You
 
Dear Mr Beckman

Thank you for the nice note. I will be putting a package together
for Doc He will see Rich and my work

I also will note the results from the Friday night race of the week
which You and Val3c are doing great in

GS
Bill

Rxlawyer 07-25-2006 10:38 PM

Dear Howard:

Great to hear from you! I am a very long time follower ans still use Aodds Gold 98 and Energy II after all these years. Still winning with them. You have been a great inspiration to me.

Gary Levin


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.