|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Keeneland 7th grade 2 turf
Dap looks like from the readouts you are right on about that 5 horse.My 7 is really blowing smoke.Shoeless
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Dap Daddi
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 138
|
Keeneland 7th
I know Frankel and Garrett and I know this horse!
He will be bet down to 2-1 or less and should run big! Dap. Nice job on the readout Shoeless! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
|
Keen
Looks real good
shoeless Nice job |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
|
Thanks Guys.I was wondering how I got that 2 in there who is a 15-1 morning line.But now I see I took the tandem race where the 2 only lost to the 5 by 1\2 length.Jeff
Last edited by shoeless; 04-14-2006 at 07:59 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Keeneland 4th woodford 100k turf | shoeless | Selections | 5 | 10-09-2005 03:32 PM |
| Lrl Turf 0916 Spot Play | RichieP | Selections | 3 | 09-16-2005 06:35 PM |
| eHorse Turf Club | alydar_ David | General Discussion | 0 | 09-05-2005 06:47 PM |
| Del Mar/ Surf and Turf | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 36 | 07-21-2005 06:18 AM |
|