Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Rich and Bill Race 032207

Hello my race today is race 5 from Santa Anita
a 6.5 sprint


The great Ray Charles What'd I say



My win bets will be the 1 and the 5
here are the APV -CR

Code:
 
1.   343.3      3.14
2.   NC
3.   182.0      1.60
4.   67.7        0.86
5.   111.3      1.57
6.   0  
7.   70.6       1.01
8.   288.0      3.20
9.   126.6      1.46
Here are my pace lines
and some comments

http://www.bindfold.com/what'd%20I%20say.mp3

Last edited by admin; 03-22-2007 at 04:31 AM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:28 AM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

here is Horse 1
Attached Images
 

Last edited by admin; 03-22-2007 at 03:18 AM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

here is # 2 No line
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:33 AM   #4
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 3
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:34 AM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 4 NC
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:35 AM   #6
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 5
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:59 AM   #7
MIKE
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
Thanks Rich for doing the race with the 2 vals!!!!!!!!
MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
froggy
Grade 1
 
froggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
Guys,

Give two carpenters each identical hammers, saw and building codes.
Let them each build their own house their own way.
The houses will not look the same and yet neither one will be wrong.

Using SPEC160.

I disagree with Bill's analysis of the 5th at Santa Anita.

Horse #4
Line 2
He's a little slow coming out of the box but has a dominate middle fraction and a strong last fraction.

Horse #7
This horse is a serial shipper, competitive wherever he at.
Perceptor says to use line 3 from Hawthorne.
Computed beaten lengths screen shows him leading at every call before any hides.
To me this is the one they all have to beat.

I have the race down to the 7, 4, 5 and 6.
The 7 in front with the 4 and 5 coming after him and maybe hooking up with him on the turn and dueling it out to the wire. The 6 may pick up all the marbles at the finish.
If the fractions are slow the 7 gets it all.

The top three horses all have a line score within 1 of each other. For me no bet, but I' watch and root for you.

I tried to watch Bill's video but all I got was music. Is that what there was supposed to be?

Froggy
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #9
kiltman
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Southeast Arizona
Posts: 126
SA race 5

Bill did the race with SPEC160 and I am betting 7 and 8 to win and boxing
3,7,8 for small exacta.
kiltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #10
MIKE
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 196
Froggy

The point is, with val2 and val2006, you don't have the same hammer, saw and builing code!!
MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rich and Bill val2006 race admin Selections 24 03-21-2007 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday Rich Rosa admin General Discussion 3 02-08-2007 12:16 PM
what is rich? admin Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 02-05-2007 10:23 PM
dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) dugoutgold Matchup Discussion 0 11-02-2006 12:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.