Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Rich and Bill Race 032207

Hello my race today is race 5 from Santa Anita
a 6.5 sprint


The great Ray Charles What'd I say



My win bets will be the 1 and the 5
here are the APV -CR

Code:
 
1.   343.3      3.14
2.   NC
3.   182.0      1.60
4.   67.7        0.86
5.   111.3      1.57
6.   0  
7.   70.6       1.01
8.   288.0      3.20
9.   126.6      1.46
Here are my pace lines
and some comments

http://www.bindfold.com/what'd%20I%20say.mp3

Last edited by admin; 03-22-2007 at 04:31 AM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:28 AM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

here is Horse 1
Attached Images
 

Last edited by admin; 03-22-2007 at 03:18 AM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

here is # 2 No line
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:33 AM   #4
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 3
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:34 AM   #5
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 4 NC
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:35 AM   #6
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 5
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:36 AM   #7
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 6 Probable winner
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:37 AM   #8
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 7 I used the TP line
lets see were it puts em
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #9
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 8 ITM horse
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:39 AM   #10
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Ray Charles What'd I Say

Horse 9
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rich and Bill val2006 race admin Selections 24 03-21-2007 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday Rich Rosa admin General Discussion 3 02-08-2007 12:16 PM
what is rich? admin Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 02-05-2007 10:23 PM
dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) dugoutgold Matchup Discussion 0 11-02-2006 12:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 AM.