Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cratman
Forum: General Discussion 10-04-2026, 12:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 483
Posted By cratman
Howard

I picked five or six double digit winners, and no losers, for a fellow player using the Methodology. He asked what could he do for me. Said I wanted to meet my future wife. He got his wife on it...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 05-25-2026, 02:53 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 24,796
Posted By cratman
thanks

An oldie but goodie.
Forum: Selections 05-17-2026, 12:36 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 17,712
Posted By cratman
Inspirational again

Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.
Forum: Selections 05-12-2026, 12:24 PM
Replies: 7
Wo
Views: 2,467
Posted By cratman
Agree that the specifics of the decision-making...

Agree that the specifics of the decision-making of a player with a long-time record of success is very valuable. Thanks Mitch
Forum: Races of Interest 05-09-2026, 09:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,094
Posted By cratman
Thanks for sharing. Your success is inspiring. ...

Thanks for sharing. Your success is inspiring.

Cratman
Forum: Selections 05-03-2026, 09:42 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 13,362
Posted By cratman
Great job. Thanks for your thoughts. If you...

Great job. Thanks for your thoughts. If you would be willing to share would be interested in how your process relates to the stock market. On a broader note, Annie Duke's books, including "How to...
Forum: General Discussion 02-14-2026, 07:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 868
Posted By cratman
yes

I am interested.
Forum: Races of Interest 09-13-2025, 11:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,582
Posted By cratman
Thanks

Appreciate the work and insights. They are inspiring.
Forum: Races of Interest 08-04-2025, 12:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,417
Posted By cratman
Thanks

I hope I’m not the only one I do not believe I am very much appreciate your posting these example races and your participation in the meet ups
Forum: General Discussion 07-30-2025, 11:04 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,179
Posted By cratman
Happy Birthday

Ted,

Hope you enjoy your day. I take this as a time to reflect and in your case I hope you take pride in what you have accomplished and those you have helped.

Mark
Forum: Races of Interest 04-15-2025, 09:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,109
Posted By cratman
Hope all is well

Hi Tim,

Appreciate your sharing. Hope all is well with you.

Mark
Forum: Races of Interest 02-09-2025, 09:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,375
Posted By cratman
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Races of Interest 02-09-2025, 11:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,375
Posted By cratman
Paceline selection

Thanks for your thoughts. Appreciate any thoughts you can share on why selection line 3 for the 8.
Thanks Mark
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 11-14-2024, 09:39 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 10,349
Posted By cratman
Tim, I appreciate your posts and the positive...

Tim, I appreciate your posts and the positive attitude of helping others.

Cratman
Forum: Selections 11-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,945
Posted By cratman
Apologies

Apologies Ted. This was for a different day. But RDSS nailed it.
Forum: Selections 11-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,945
Posted By cratman
Focus

My handicapping suffers when I am distracted. One way I think of this is I get paid for my focusing.
Cratman
Forum: Selections 11-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,945
Posted By cratman
race 4

Hi All,

This was my best race of the day. RDSS has the winner tied for number 1 vcdc and the place horse as number 2. Tried to post screenshot but was not successful. Sent the screenshot to...
Forum: Selections 10-13-2024, 10:51 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 553
Posted By cratman
Thanks

Thanks for sharing you are an inspiration
Forum: General Discussion 08-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,523
Posted By cratman
Belated Happy Birthday

Hi Ted,

Hope you have many more and that you continue to enjoy life including horse racing.

Mark
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 08-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 12,256
Posted By cratman
Very valuable

Thanks for sharing.

Mark
Forum: General Discussion 07-27-2024, 08:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,324
Posted By cratman
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing. It is inspiring. Any "non-handicapping tips" you would be willing to share. For example, how you maintian a positive attitude.

Best,
Mark (Cratman)
Forum: General Discussion 06-28-2024, 06:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 7,360
Posted By cratman
Thanks for your persistence

Ted, thanks for the aggravating work on this to ensure access to the valuable library.
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 06-01-2024, 10:47 AM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,979
Posted By cratman
Forum: Races of Interest 05-27-2024, 11:02 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 6,005
Posted By cratman
number 4

I bet 4,7/4,7,6,10 exacta.
Forum: Races of Interest 05-27-2024, 10:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 6,005
Posted By cratman
the 4

Also had the best workout rating and looked good in the post parade.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.