Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dcox
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 09-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 8,992
Posted By dcox
Man I miss the pizza from Greensburg, one on just...

Man I miss the pizza from Greensburg, one on just about every corner.
Forum: General Discussion 09-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 8,779
Posted By dcox
Yeah!!!

Yeah!!!
Forum: General Discussion 08-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 41,199
Posted By dcox
Would like to follow 100% but not sure I know...

Would like to follow 100% but not sure I know 100%.
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 08-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 21,293
Posted By dcox
In low class races if a horse won last out I...

In low class races if a horse won last out I throw him out, almost for win consideration. These horses will almost allways go at low odds and seldom ran good two in a row.
Forum: RDSS 08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 31,893
Posted By dcox
So you are not strict with best of last 3. Very...

So you are not strict with best of last 3. Very interesting! I have read most of FU's starting with about 70, would I be well served by reading earlier, also. What other reading would you suggest -...
Forum: RDSS 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 31,893
Posted By dcox
Here is an example

Which paceline in following example and why?

12968
Forum: RDSS 08-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 31,893
Posted By dcox
Bill - Are you saying that for higher classed...

Bill - Are you saying that for higher classed horses you will go a little deeper for pacelines? Is that Sartin or did you pick that up through expierence?

Here is one that gets me I notice using...
Forum: RDSS 08-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 31,893
Posted By dcox
What do you consider "comparable" class?

When today's class is say 76, how low would you go to consider comparable? Or is it better to consider looking at the 2'nd call pace?
Forum: RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED 08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,457
Posted By dcox
Thanks Ted for your detailed and informative...

Thanks Ted for your detailed and informative answer. I have found this screen to be very good!
Forum: RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED 08-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,457
Posted By dcox
Segments screen ?

Ted or someone with answer,

The segment screen BL part, is that based on today's race or pace projection?
Forum: RDSS 08-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 24,367
Posted By dcox
Last race!

Last race!
Forum: RDSS 08-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 24,367
Posted By dcox
This will be the last post of more numbers but...

This will be the last post of more numbers but here is another set:

Power move and WON: 0 / 24
Power move and P or S: 4 / 25
Power move and OUT: 0 / 24

Seems like a pretty good elimination...
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 08-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 12,310
Posted By dcox
WIR Move

I have read about this move before (ebook from ProPace Handicapping, I think). Looking at calibration handicapping site sounds like same stuff. Does anybody remember the specifics of this angle?
Forum: RDSS 08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 24,367
Posted By dcox
That's OK Richie! Let me just give more...

That's OK Richie!

Let me just give more number I checked today. Just for clarification these numbers ran at class C tracks, non maiden. It appears to not hold with better horses (look at Saratoga...
Forum: RDSS 08-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 40,964
Posted By dcox
Nice display and comments - by the way!

Nice display and comments - by the way!
Forum: RDSS 08-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 40,964
Posted By dcox
Turbulator - I can't answer for Ted but I believe...

Turbulator - I can't answer for Ted but I believe he works from the adjusted screen and pays litte attention to original. That seems to be Sartin Methodology.
Forum: RDSS 08-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 24,367
Posted By dcox
Power Moves

Has anyone else notice how poorly horses do after a power move as indicated by RDSS that didn't result in an ITM finish? In a small sample (39) in the next races only 2 winners at low odds 4.1 & 1.4....
Forum: RDSS 08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 24,629
Posted By dcox
Ted, I have an issue on Turf races. Are you...

Ted,

I have an issue on Turf races. Are you saying you use all Turf lines from PP's or all lines period. And why do you do that on Turf races? Any suggestion would be appreciated. I really do...
Forum: RDSS 08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 24,629
Posted By dcox
That's good to know!

That's good to know!
Forum: General Discussion 08-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 75,416
Posted By dcox
You are confused but exactly what is the...

You are confused but exactly what is the question? Hopefully this will prompt some answers from Ted, etc.
Forum: RDSS Beta Testers Questions & Answers - CLOSED 07-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 4,706
Posted By dcox
Suggestion

The way you can click on a call time and it goes into projection and changed colors on original times, need to be able to do that with adjusted time.
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,393
Posted By dcox
I have to fight the temptation to handicap the...

I have to fight the temptation to handicap the race, usually involving what paceline to use.
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,926
Posted By dcox
Longshot Chart

If you have never seen this here is the latest effective June 30. Longshot is defined as winner paying $16.25. These are just the top tracks above 70 (actually BRD was top but didn't fit on screen)....
Forum: Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 07-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,291
Posted By dcox
Here is the way I had that race: 12507 ...

Here is the way I had that race:

12507

I got the horse because I used him as my counter energy horse and the segments had him on the lead at the 2'nd call and #2 in the race.
Forum: General Discussion 07-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,165
Posted By dcox
Track profile

Everybody seems to do track profiles that outline energy requirements of winners. How do you get what the energy was of the race? Do you just record energy used based on paceline used? Do you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.