Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Apology To All

To the members of Pace and Cap'

I offer my apology for interfering with the business of this site.
Most of you have been my friends for the past 6 years and appreciate what Bill, Ritchie and Ted has been doing for you. Their intentions are good and can never be considered bad. Sometimes in the heat of an argument tempers flare. I will admit that I was totally out of line as were some others.
I find that it will be best to avoid future confrontations with anyone and just enjoy the benefits of this site. Bill is a kind person and as well versed handicapper.
Ritchie also has a good heart, is very giving and shares his knowledge and teachings with all of us. Ted is a talented programmer and offers alot as well he tried to set me straight but I failed to recognise his good intentions.
It will be my future intentions to help the site and not hinder it.
My resources are now your resources.
I appreciate Bills act of kindness and thank him for it.
After celebrating my 69th birthday I came to the realization that life is too short. The past as far as I'm concerned is dead. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
I am very glad to see this post of yours, not because you are apologizing, but because now I know that you will continue to be a contributor.

All the best to you in all of your endeavors - and Happy Birthday.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Parts,Very nicepost.


Bill V, You have a good heart and thanks.I hope we can put all this behind us and strat fresh.


Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Thank You Bill

Thank You Bill

I hope you see many more horses crossing the finish line that make you
a winner. We all have trouble running lines. We get checked and cause
interference and The stewards sometimes need to take us out of the race

The thing I wish for is that we all gather here as runners in a race to profit.
we all are entered in the same race but rather than beat and hurt each other
some how the Sartin methodology spirit makes everyone of us in the race
finish all dead heated as the winners

Good heath and skill

Bill V.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Parts,Very nicepost.


Bill V, You have a good heart and thanks.I hope we can put all this behind us and strat fresh.


Jeff
My same best wishes go to you Jeff. I never mentioned this, but I followed all of your posts when you were learning to use RDSS and I look forward to even more in the future.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #6
tom
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 644
Cool!

We all benefit when we pull together. Glad to hear.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:22 AM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Belated Happy Birthday Bill!

Everything good to you and the entire Hirschman clan
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:04 AM   #8
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Best wishes Bill, and happy birthday! I bought Randy Giles' Extreme Pace Handicapping soon after it was released and have been working my way through it, along with (in my spare time) his other published works.

Looking forward to your contributions in contests and discussions!

yours,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
dcox
Avid Student
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lone Star Park (50 miles)
Posts: 50
Yeah!!!
__________________
Good luck and good handicapping!
dcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #10
MIKE1121
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 131
The great thing about this site is that it is all about helping each other.As long as your intentions are well meant that is the important thing. Differing opinions is not always a bad thing sometimes it is a good thing becouse it leads to new ideas which may benefit the masses. We all have one thing in common here, the love of this game.


Mike.
MIKE1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.