Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 153
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: simon
Forum: Selections 03-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,682
Posted By simon
45

Running a little late

in race 2 I will go with 4 and 5

RK
Forum: Selections 03-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,078
Posted By simon
Tim and Froggy

I backed off when the 7 scratched
Tim thanks for the lesson about such a big late energy
on the AQU inner

Great work Froggy !

RK
Forum: Selections 03-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,078
Posted By simon
AQURace 5 3/7

Friday race 5 aqu

Kgen come in with 4 and 7



contenders
Engen
Thorom
Preplay match
Forum: Selections 03-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,351
Posted By simon
Penn

Thank you Pino and Richie

nice way to wake up !

Pino excellent call on the 4

and the 9 2 4 box


Ragin
Forum: Selections 03-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,351
Posted By simon
Race 3 Pen 0306

Kgen comes up with the 2 and 9
I'm not going to get that good odds from the m/l

But lets go with that

contenders
Kgen
Thorom
Preplay
Kgraph
Forum: General Discussion 03-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,442
Posted By simon
Tom

Doc says it best

In the most recent Lets Get Serious seminar tapes that are being posted
after Tom gives his fantastic presentation of a race, He ask for questions
Nobody asks a thing. Doc...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 03-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 6,287
Posted By simon
Excellent

Beautiful Jeff
you had a nice day you should be very happy with your work

RK
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 03-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 6,287
Posted By simon
sorry

Jeff You know best
It seemed like you were doing well with SuperKGEN

RK
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 03-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 6,287
Posted By simon
What a dope

Good news is I had a nice long shot in race 2 at Philly

The race variegate was SP

thoromation
preplay SP
kgraph adjusted SP
My bet:confused:

The 8 won and paid $52.00 ! $27.00 is...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 03-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,981
Posted By simon
Don't Know

Hello Froggy

In this case I think its not a program or readout issue
it was only from what your screen shows a 4 horse race so being # 2
in things is what it is

The 4 was clearly # 1 on...
Forum: General Discussion 03-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 7,725
Posted By simon
win bets

Hi Jeff

Docs guidelines say to bet anything on your pick 3 that win pay
over $10.00 ( double digits) as a sep. win bet
what else can I say
don't jump!!
we would miss you, besides you'd...
Forum: Selections 02-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,023
Posted By simon
Ts

I'm rooting for you

Hope you have a great day

RK
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 7,290
Posted By simon
3 calls

RDSS is set up for 3 call exports
Ted has told me he will be adding 4 calls
soon


RK
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 7,290
Posted By simon
Froggy

Thanks Your example screen shot is very helpful

Basically thats what I'm doing. I just call my folder oldgames. Then in a subfolder thorom
but all my RDSS exports go into that folder
I only...
Forum: Selections 02-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,422
Posted By simon
Foy

Hello David

No clue but
My bets are the 4 and 12

The var.is SP

My contenders
EnGen
Preplay
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 23,187
Posted By simon
Race 3

Thank you Rich and Jeff

You were right on with the 2
Nice work wow nice exacta

Thanks RK
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 23,187
Posted By simon
Race 3

Hello from Monmouth Park

I will go with the 6 and 4

Var. EXDC
thoromation
6 4 7 1

thanks
RK
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-24-2008, 07:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 8,409
Posted By simon
Excellent

Excellent report Froggy

I would say Yes !!!
Keep it going

GS
RK
Forum: Selections 02-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,143
Posted By simon
nice try

Hello Turf

nice try The two was gaining fast. The whole race was strange that was a long wait for the 5 to load in the gate

I went with your 2 and made a nice show bet
thank you for the...
Forum: Selections 02-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,143
Posted By simon
Not this one

The other one won

the 2 wins and pays $4.00
Forum: Selections 02-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,143
Posted By simon
Op

hello
Down at Oaklawn race 1 7mtp

I get the 4 and 5
the 5 is like 7/5
so I might have to go 70/30

The variegate is exdc
here is Thoromation
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 24,254
Posted By simon
The next t

Next I can do what I do in races
I run the lines in Thoromation and line 1 wins

The matching prelay screen is exdc

The last screen is the KGRAPHS

The horse listed on top is the best
I...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 24,254
Posted By simon
there are two numbers graphs

I like these number graphs this is interesting I mentioned to Ted
that these screens looking at the slow or fast drop in the numbers
shows me how the horse is decelerating in a number'picture form...
Forum: Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 02-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 24,254
Posted By simon
Hello Lou here is a horse running tonight...

Hello Lou

here is a horse running tonight 2/22 in race 6 at Sam Houston

its a spprinter going 8.3

I am looking at lines 1 and 3
they are very close Which one is best? look at the Speed...
Forum: Selections 02-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,649
Posted By simon
almost

The 3 won the race the 5 placed

Ok next time
Thanks

RK
Showing results 1 to 25 of 153

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 PM.