Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2006, 01:20 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Talking Since we are on a geography kick

Just thought this might be of interest. It is a photo of the tallest building in the world. Canada's National Tower standing at 553 meters ( 1,815 feet).

Here is a nice picture of it for any one interested in this sort of stuff.


hey just doing my part

Thanx "T Sip"

Richie
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #2
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Richie, the "Twin Skyscrapers" seem taller to me, and much more interesting.

Last edited by Houndog; 04-07-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:29 PM   #3
noddub62
Budman
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 801
Angry my daughter

Hey,

I thought I asked you to not be messing with my daughter!

Bud
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:25 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62
Hey,

I thought I asked you to not be messing with my daughter!

Bud
LMAO!

ok ok sorry "Dad" I just couldnt resist. Temptation was tooooo great

Richie
"in the doghouse again"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:44 AM   #5
Dennis
Maiden
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oceanside,New York
Posts: 3
newbie

Hi
I'm a newbie to this site and I just want to say hello. I use to be a Thoromation and pace launcher user years ago and I just recently found about this site. I think it a great idea to be able to talk to sartin players

Dennis
Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:24 PM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Dennis,

Welcome aboard! Feel free to rummage around, and ask lots of questions; share your insights. Ask Admin (Bill V) about access to the old Follow Ups in the Library in Club Pace and Cap. Last I looked, we were up to Issue 55.

Cheers,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:54 PM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
Hi
I'm a newbie to this site and I just want to say hello. I use to be a Thoromation and pace launcher user years ago and I just recently found about this site. I think it a great idea to be able to talk to sartin players

Dennis
Welcome Dennis!
Look forward to hearing anything you have to say. Already can tell judging by the thread you jumped in you like to "Think BIG"

Richie
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:44 AM   #8
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Dennis,

Welcome aboard! Feel free to rummage around, and ask lots of questions; share your insights. Ask Admin (Bill V) about access to the old Follow Ups in the Library in Club Pace and Cap. Last I looked, we were up to Issue 55.

Cheers,

Ted
Hello Dennis
Thank you for your donation
I will send you the info on access to the Follow Up area
actually I am only up to # 44 and a few manuals are on there too
I will be adding up to # 55 very soon
then the comlete set will be shortly after that

Welcome
Good Skill
Bill V
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #9
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
"Just thought this might be of interest."

Oh, yes indeed... This gal need not any floatation devices when she goes swimming.

My motto has always been: "Think BIG. THINK REALLY BIG."

Jon
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:52 AM   #10
finishline1
AlwNW1X
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 15
nice try for geography,it is the tallest in CANADA, but the very tallest is in TAIPEI TAIPEI 101
finishline1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.