Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
I' m Running A Test on TUP Race -3, Need Help

I' m Running A Test on TUP Race (3), 12-21-12 Need Help

I'm doing a little test
I was wondering if anyone could post the afformentioned race using RDSS with the pace line selections as follows:
I would like to see the screen that shows me the adjusted speed ratings and how these horses rank as contenders for the lines I have chosen.

2.....(L3)
5.....(L1)
6.....(L3)
7.....(L3)
8.....(L1)
9.....(L1)

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adjustments Question Ted Craven RDSS2 / FAQ's 3 06-29-2014 03:22 PM
UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST Ted Craven August Contest 1 07-24-2012 10:09 PM
Race Analysis Confirmation using the VELOCITY SCREEN Bill Lyster RDSS 2 12-08-2011 01:19 AM
Bad RDSS Race Data for several Euro Horses Ted Craven 2011 2 11-03-2011 03:24 PM
Jim Bradshaw's 5 Step Approach to learning the Matchup RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 1 05-25-2009 09:52 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 AM.