Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2006, 06:47 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up Club P&C Members/ For You from Me starting Friday

Bill has told me of the generous support of a few members here helping him with donations for the site. VERY cool.

I want to do something for YOU.

Starting this Friday I am going to post readouts EVERY night for Mountaineer racetrack using Speculator software in the Club area. I am also creating a Mountaineer workbook which will model the track for you members to access.

I am going to use "Application" style guidelines for paceline selection which will be identified to you in private emails from Binder within the next few days. Model workbook will be fully updated for you EACH morning before that night's races so you will be able to pick up on any change in bias from the previous card.

The readouts you will see each night will allow you to check them and KNOWING the consistent application used to generate them as well as the models will help you decide at a glance if the race might offer a worthwhile bet.

Also included will be ALL "Soccer Guy" spot plays at THAT track. This uses a unique set of guidelines and will be independent of readouts. A FULL tallying of results from Soccer will be kept including :
# of horses
# of wins
ROI
I am VERY confident in "Soccer's" ability to PROFIT.

I am in NO way involved in this P&C club other than what I have just posted. It is the LEAST I could do to help Bill as both he and his parents ( Brooks and Mrs. B) are my second family. I love them and will do what I can to help.

For You from Me

Richie Pizzicara
" Life is too short to waste on negativity. Love someone TODAY" - RichieP
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Richie,Very nice gesture of you to do that,Im glad I gave at the office.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 01:27 PM   #3
socantra
Grade 1
 
socantra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 387
Dreat idea Rich. I got the criteria email from Binder this morning. It will be very interesting to see the differences in choices with this semi-mechanical method of play. It sounds like fun.

Dick
socantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:10 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by socantra
Dreat idea Rich. I got the criteria email from Binder this morning. It will be very interesting to see the differences in choices with this semi-mechanical method of play. It sounds like fun.

Dick
Thanx Dick.
The "Mountain" has activated price wise the last month or so. Let's see if we can get a piece

Maybe "TPR" can battle "mechanical"

stay cool!
Richie

Last edited by RichieP; 03-28-2006 at 04:13 PM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 PM.