Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2006, 01:58 AM   #1
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's (Brooks)
Birthday

Have a great day Dad.
Happy Birthday

Bill

I put some picks in the selections area
for you
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:52 AM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Brooks hope you have a Happy B Day and will see you at Laurel on the 8th.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 06:49 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Happy Birthday Brooks!

I can't wait to see you and Mrs. Bocce

Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:35 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up Crooner Brooks!

Hey Brooks.

Will you be singing a little Sinatra to Mrs. Bocce today? This is VERY cool!

Brooks is a crooner in a band where he lives and REALLY has a nice voice.

" It's one for my baby and one more for the road"

Go head Brooks!

luv
Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:47 AM   #5
nomorebocci
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 114
thanks

thank you Bill, Richie, Shoeless,
and Bill, thanks for the picks for me yesterday at Atlantic City Simulcasts. I got your winners in the 1st, 8th and 10th races. You had scratches in the 5th and 6th. Didn't make a lot of money but enjoyed the day.
Bill, sorry about the google ads. But you have taken the high road, as you always do. The person who tried to hurt you did not succeed. As you have emerged from this setback stronger than ever. I'm proud to call you my son. Brooks
nomorebocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 04:54 PM   #6
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Thanks Dad

Thanks for the good news
I'm real happy you had a nice birthday

I'm glad the horses ran for you in the races you won

As you know The program works well at Philly
I'm glad you asked me for my picks and it worked out
Thanks for the nice comments

Love
Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:22 AM   #7
bobbyb
NewBegining
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 15
Bill, Ritchie and everyone having a March Birthday, Happy Birthday!!

I have to tell you all, reading this thread brought up many memories of my Dad who passed away quite a few years ago. He too was a March baby along with my younger brother. I can remember it was a great time for all when the end of March came along each year - food, drink (soft variety) and music!!
No Sinatra, but for those who understand the language, a kids song I learned from my Dad:

Eh Cumpari
ci vo sunari
Chi si sona?
U friscalettu ....and so on

Can't believe I still remember how to write Italian, lol............

bobbyb
bobbyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:33 AM   #8
nomorebocci
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 114
Bippity Bobbity Bu

hi Bobby, thanks for bringing back good memories. Took me a while but I finally remembered who recorded the song........Julius LaRosa from the ARthur Godfrey show. nice hearing from you. Brooks
nomorebocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.