Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Mountaineer - Friday Night - 7/15

Here are the non maiden races for Fridays (July 15th) card at the Mountain

Best of last 3 comparable with beaten lengths finish of 7.5 or less as line choices

Screenshots:
1) E/L 2.0
2) Tpr + E/L
3) Bl/Bl

Spero che tutti voi state facendo grande!

Photo is Karen and I at a 4th of July block party. Rockin good time had by all
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 1 is a maiden - PASS
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 2 is a claimer going 9f on the dirt
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 3 is a claimer going 8f on the dirt

** Accepting the 6.5f sprint line from CT for the #5 because it is around 2 turns like this evening's race**
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 4 is a claimer going 8f on the dirt

** Accepted line 5 for the #5 because last 4 were in higher class AND on non dirt surface**
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 5 is a claimer going 5.5f on the dirt
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 6 is a claimer going 6f on the dirt
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #8
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 7 goes 5.5f on the dirt for claimers
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 8 is a 5.5f dash for alw runners
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #10
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Race 9 is a starter alw going 8f on the dirt
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hollywood Park Friday night 4-22 chardale Selections 1 04-22-2011 06:20 PM
Hollywood Friday night chardale Selections 0 05-14-2010 09:50 PM
Marathon Friday Night - The John Henry RichieP Matchup Discussion 5 10-31-2009 04:37 AM
Friday night distaster at Hastings Tim Y General Discussion 0 07-17-2009 12:51 PM
Friday night lights shoeless Selections 15 12-13-2008 06:25 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.