|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Friday's Black Eyed Susan, Hilltop Stakes and Saturday's Preakness
Here is the Black Eyed Susan - Race 10 at Pimlico today going off around 4:45 PM Eastern
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Black Eyed Susan cont
Friday's Black Eyed Susan cont
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Friday's Hilltop Stakes
This is the Hilltop Stakes - Race 13 on today's Pimlico card - post about 6:15 PM Eastern - 8.5f on the grass and the racing sec said they will run it on the lawn
![]() Full Field showing
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Friday's Hilltop Stakes
Race 13 The Hilltop Stakes cont
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Friday's Hilltop Stakes
The Hilltop Stakes cont
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Saturday's Preakness
OK now we move to Saturday and the Preakness Stakes
This race we will use the DRF traditional pps courtesy of the Daily Racing Form. Times shown in traditional 5ths of a second
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Scratches
From today's Black Eyed Susan scratch the #3 Coax Liberty leaving a huge field of 5 runners racing for the prize
![]() In the Hilltop Stakes on the grass scratch the #4 Subpoena(had a court date) and the #13 Celestial Kitten (ran up a tree to meet Barb C's cat "Ruff" there )
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
Pimlico Friday
10th race: Small, but interesting match-up. No pure early runners. The only ones that have won routing on the lead or figthing for it at 1C are the 2 and 4, the two favorites. #2 has a faster power line and is my choice.
13th race: Only one true early, the #3. Using the last race to project a half-mile of 47.3 I'll take #3 to win and my best OTE horse #1 to run on for second. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
|
Pimlico
10th race: I'll pass this race though I think the 4 (Fav) may wire the field.
13th race: I see the 3 Early and the 8 and 9 as E/P. Along with the 12 and 13 as P's, I think there is enough speed to set it up OTE. The 10 is too late. This leaves the 1,2, and 5. The 1 looks to late running from the 9,7, and 7 position from the 1st call. My contenders are the 2 and the 5 with the 2 running from the 4th and 5th position while the 5 runs from the 6th position. My choice is the 2. Good luck, Tim |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 611
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|