Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
RAMON201
Grade 1
 
RAMON201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 593
Dirt for Santa Anita

I don't know about anyone else but I'm glad Santa Anita is returning to dirt.
__________________
Every day I wake up above the grass its a good day !
RAMON201 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Santa Anita Eyes Dirt Surface fasteddy General Discussion 0 05-22-2010 06:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.