|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
AlwNW3X
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 44
|
RDSS printing
About a year ago I was able to print out the BLBL screen but now I can't. Can someone remind me of the simplest printout procedure?
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Uncle,
Use a screen capture program like Snagit, or Screenhunter (google them), or Windows Snip tool (win Vista or Win7). Uset these tools to capture a rectangle of the screen, then print that capture directly, or else cut and paste a group of screen captures into a Word or Wordpad document, then print the document. Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
|
Mr Ted
Is it possible to add a teeny tiny Print button in rdss ? instead of the snap, pop,snag,snip crackle method to print, which sometimes can be a real drag, thank you |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Peter,
Yes indeed, a Print button and printing of most screen displays is a part of the next version of RDSS (Rdss 2), though it is not something I can simply add in to a minor update, such as recent track code changes. In the new year, I will be discussing a lot further where RDSS 2 stands. Just FYI, with Snagit installed, it takes me 1 keystroke plus 2 mouse clicks to produce a printout of any screen readout I want (which is why that, or another screen capture tool, is the recommended interim solution). Did you need a few more pointers on how to manage that? Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
AlwNW1X
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
|
Mr. Ted
Thank you for quick respons ,I should have made my reqeust more clear I meant sometime in the future new rdss 2. Have used the snip-it with some degree of succes ,sometimes it repeats the same race,I'm sure I'm doing something wrong at times. I'll stick to it until I get it right. thank you for your time and effort ,you are doing a great job. have a great day. |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| RDSS 2.0/Happy Holidays/Thank You! | Ted Craven | RDSS2 / FAQ's | 4 | 01-09-2010 06:03 PM |
| Release Notes - Version 0.98.7 | Ted Craven | RDSS Info, Reference | 2 | 07-17-2009 11:09 AM |
| RDSS Subscription / Forum Re-organization | Ted Craven | RDSS | 1 | 03-07-2009 01:35 PM |
|