Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2006, 05:48 AM   #1
Fast4522
Former member
 
Fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
Gulfstream Jan 28, Race 2 & 6

Race 2 screenshot from race 2
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Fast4522; 01-28-2006 at 06:56 AM.
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 06:54 AM   #2
Fast4522
Former member
 
Fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
Here is screenshot of Race 6
Attached Images
 
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 06:55 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Gulfstream: "Home of the flying turns" or was that Northfield

Accepting a turf line as this race shape is definitely "other than early". Check the e/l graph in next post. Fits like a glove here. I would NOT use such a line in almost any other race.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by RichieP; 01-28-2006 at 06:58 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP
Gulfstream: "Home of the flying turns" or was that Northfield

Accepting a turf line as this race shape is definitely "other than early". Check the e/l graph in next post. Fits like a glove here. I would NOT use such a line in almost any other race.

E/l graph. This race is late,later,latest
Attached Images
 
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #5
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
tough race but 2 and 9 have a shot as well
__________________
velocititian
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Result

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP
Gulfstream: "Home of the flying turns" or was that Northfield

Accepting a turf line as this race shape is definitely "other than early". Check the e/l graph in next post. Fits like a glove here. I would NOT use such a line in almost any other race.

and that ladies and gentlemen is the proper application of using a turf line in a dirt race. the "turf" 5 is the winner at $ 11.40 wanna box the three contenders in an exacta? ok the 3 runs second and u get the $ 111.00 prize


You want NO part of early in this race shape.

take care
Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #7
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
I'm with you all the way on that one. Only for me throw in the $420 Trifecta for $5.
Here's the summary screen. Nice pick. Fast and Richie. I've been running back and forth and didn't have a chance to post. Today is fresh gravy day and I've been busy. That's what happens when you live with an Irish woman. You get to do all the cooking.
When Per I and Per II agree and you have two out of three decel you just can't help but go.
GP JAn 28 Race 2 Summary Screen.
Attached Images
 
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
Chip Napolitano
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 108
[QUOTE=cprescigno]I'm with you all the way on that one. Only for me throw in the $420 Trifecta for $5.
Here's the summary screen. Nice pick. Fast and Richie. I've been running back and forth and didn't have a chance to post. Today is fresh gravy day and I've been busy. That's what happens when you live with an Irish woman. You get to do all the cooking.
When Per I and Per II agree and you have two out of three decel you just can't help but go.
GP JAn 28 Race 2 Summary Screen.[/QUOTE

Tremendous hit Charlie. You guys lit this race up pretty good.

Gravy. Ah yes garlic, basil, oregano, sausage, peppers, beef,

I am very hungry right now. Some Lasagna with a side of meatballs will tighten me up real nice right about now. Too bad it is not gonna happen.

CN
Chip Napolitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #9
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
I did have to taste test a couple of those meatballs as I was frying. Exellent, my formula is getting better all the time. Heavy on the garlic and don't forget the fresh basil.
Now I may have to try a light meatball sandwich just to make sure they are melding with the gravy properly. Can't you just smell it?
It will probably be a pasta night. Too bad I didn't make it over to Borgotti by Arthur Avenue to get some fresh ravioli.
Thanks again Fast and Rich. Couldn't have done it without you. I would have passed and just did my cooking. When you posted the race I just had to take a shot at it.
I think I made myself hungry........
Where we going tonight????

Charlie
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 05:27 PM   #10
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Charlie!

Tremendous hit man!!!

That's having the conviction to put some serious cash on a trifecta outcome brother! Really well done.

Continue on now! keep the roll going

Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.