Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS Info, Reference
Google Site Search Sartin Library Conduct Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RDSS Info, Reference How to obtain RDSS2, get started and learn to use it. (Video and other tutorials)

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

How to Make a Payment for RDSS

When you are ready, please click on one of the links below to make a US $100 or Canadian $113 payment for the annual RDSS software subscription fee. Normally, within an hour or so - a day maximum - I will extend your RDSS Account Renewal Date by 12 months (or by however many years you paid for). I'll contact you again about a month before it is time to renew. (Canadian subscribers: please pay in Canadian funds).

If you have just completed the 30 day free Evaluation, your Renewal Date will be 12 months from the beginning of your 30 day Evaluation period.

Please Note: the Subscription payment system is not automated and your RDSS Renewal date will not automatically update! I do this manually - at least daily - after I receive notice of your PayPal or check payment. (So for happiest results - try to avoid Subscribing at the very last minute ... Though, if you are in a hurry to get going, do feel free to email me or give me a call, no worries).

PayPal or Credit Card

US $100.00

Canadian $100.00 + HST = $113.00

You may also pay by personal check (US$100 or Canadian $113):

Knowledge Management Systems, Inc.
3 Main Street West, #1010
Huntsville, Ontario P1H 0A3
CANADA

($1.10 postage USPS)
(First Class postage, CanadaPost)

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™ SartinMethodology.com "The Modern Sartin Methodology"

Last edited by Ted Craven; 09-24-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Closed Thread