|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita full card Friday
Default settings of Spec160 and 50%V.
Pace line selection is best Perceptor ranking (2nd tab on each horses paceline screen shot in last 3 comparable races at todays surface and distance structure.) We will go back 5-6 lines to get them if needed. We will do virtually NO handicapping. Let's see what shakes later on. I will show these readout screen shots for each race after the horse's pps for the race are posted: 1) Bl/Bl with NO hides 2) Tpr screen after hiding to top 5 total energy and primary line score. 3) Segments screen after hiding to top 5 total energy and primary line score. 4) Bl/Bl screen after hiding to top 5 total energy and primary line score I wont be able to adjust for late scratches. I haven't looked at a single line/race yet and am going to post the races as I work them now.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 1
Race 1 is a maiden claimer with 5 first time starters.
PASS
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 2
Race 2 at 8.5f on the poly.
Horses pps and line selection
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 2
Race 2 readouts
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 3
Race 3 is a msw on the grass. Chaos running through the field quickly as turf,poly sprint lines would be used. Let's play as often there is price with chaos.
here are the pps
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Race 3 pps con't
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Race 3 pps cont
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 3
Readouts for race 3.
Matchup note - #4 Congaree Park is 3 call fighter from last race and looks like MUCH more favorable match today. Long odds on ml and not being picked up too much by computer. 1st time turf today.
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 4
Race 4 is a claiming race at 6.5f on the poly
pps and line selection
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Santa Anita 2/20 Race 4
cont with pps and lines selected
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Santa Anita & Golden Gate Live Video | royal | Selections | 0 | 01-10-2009 04:57 PM |
| Huge P6 carryover / Santa Anita | RichieP | General Discussion | 0 | 01-10-2009 01:54 AM |
| Pro-Ride @ Santa Anita | RichieP | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 7 | 10-03-2008 08:11 PM |
|