|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Monday 10/27
Couple of full field races from Meadowlands,Delaware and Fort Eire. I've reduced to 4 each race.
This is Meadowlands Race 2 on the grass. Didn't include the 2 earlies (#6 and #7) as they hopefully kill each other. Adjusted data using 100V (33 point variant swing between #5 and #8)/Spec160 mode ** Is it just my eyes or do these screen shots look like crap (blurry etc)?**
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
This is Delaware 5th.
50V (10 point V difference)/spec160. Used turf line for #10 and he shows as best early with an ep style. Deep in pp's there is confirmation of this, Mmmm lets see
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
Quote:
Looking at these screenshots and those in Breeders Cup forum, these look crap All the best with your pics
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
This is Meadowlands 4th.
50V/spec160
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
Mmmm
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Match Up Apprentice
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,105
|
Richie
Just tested a screenshot against yours which was saved as a jpeg file and it was ok Hope this helps
__________________
"To me, The Match Up supercedes everything" |
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Quote:
Heading up the block to earn some bucks the old fashioned way. Work
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Quote:
Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Right call on the #10 who places. Winner tier 3
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Nice.
$23.80 winner sitting right in tier 2 and the exacta right there
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| thrus show moves to monday | Rverge | Selections | 70 | 08-25-2008 04:35 PM |
|