|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
Wednesday August 27, 2008
Six of the nine races at SAR are basically unplayable. Ugh. Anyone playing MTH and AP today?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
MTH 2nd: #7 Wyatts Woman is a classic pattern horse right out of manual. Good race/bad race...good race/bad race...good race/...and today the even money favorite! No thanks.
I'll take a flyer on the dirt to turf angle with #5 Jetterina at 8-1. Win & place. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
#7 didn't win, but neither did I. Is this going to be another chalk fest? :>(
Race: 2 Win Place Show 1st 2 Fevered Pitch 4.40 2.60 2.10 2nd 7 Wyatt's Women 2.80 2.20 3rd 3 Lady Elaine 3.00 |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
MTH 3rd: #6 looks tough, but 8/5? Naw. Not that good.
#2 Big Red Hope is worth a bet at 7/2. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
Haddenfield wins. This horse has combined beaten lengths of 42.5 for its last three starts. Yikes. This was a non-contender for me.
Race: 3 Win Place Show 1st 4 Haddenfield 12.00 5.20 2.60 2nd 2 Big Red Hope 4.60 2.40 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Momo
hello from Philadelphia Int. Airport
Waiting to fly off to Del Mar While I am waiting I will make win bets on # 2 and 3 from Monmouth Park Hope they run GS Bill |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
MTH 4th: #3 Lights Out Angel is a nice turf horse and a good value at 5-1.
I'd bet #6 Synergy if she were a long shot, just by the name alone (how could you not on a Sartin web site :>) |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
Hey Bill, we can do DMR later. Can you bet mid-air? LOL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
|
AP 1st: #2 Can't Spell is a false favorite IMO.
I like #6 Bellator the best at 5-1. If he stays at 3-1 I'll bet #1 Gin Real Officer too. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
David
I'm doing races with a new friend named Ginny She is on here way to San Jose Hey maybe I will break out Thoromation and book bets with the other passengers let them watch the horses run across the scree I have Del mar downloaded who knows might win a date with a flight crew lady Bill |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Matchup Webinar - Saturday October 18th 2008 | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 31 | 08-08-2008 07:56 AM |
|