Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Back to the Minors

Went back to my old stomping ground CT and hit a nice one in 8th .Get who went off at 22-1 had a 5 point TPR edge and I put him over the next 3 horses and Jog came in 2nd at 19-1 for a 400.00 ex.It was an 8 horse field I thought I was looking at a tax ticket but the insiders must have had it as well.Gal and Sub were the 2 betting favorites and look where they were ranked.Jeff

I usually wouldnt post this after the fact but I sent this race beforehand to Pino and Houndog so they can back me up.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by shoeless; 04-10-2008 at 11:05 PM.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:33 AM   #2
Rxlawyer
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
Jeff:

Congrats! See All Of The Hard Work Is Starting To Pay Off.

Gary L.
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:53 AM   #3
raceman5
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Largo Fl.
Posts: 2,363
Nice!!!

hit, sometimes the smaller tracks will give us some nice prices. I am going to start playing Evagaline next week. I was looking at there entries and my god they have huge fields.

Bob
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #4
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
hehehehe
I love little bragging, you deserve it.
way to go Jeff
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Way to go Jeff!
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #6
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Minors = Major Hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Went back to my old stomping ground CT and hit a nice one in 8th .Get who went off at 22-1 had a 5 point TPR edge and I put him over the next 3 horses and Jog came in 2nd at 19-1 for a 400.00 ex.It was an 8 horse field I thought I was looking at a tax ticket but the insiders must have had it as well.Gal and Sub were the 2 betting favorites and look where they were ranked.Jeff

I usually wouldnt post this after the fact but I sent this race beforehand to Pino and Houndog so they can back me up.
The track may be in the Minors but that was a Major hit. I see you set up the race for Late. That was a good call as this makes the winner #1 on SDP which is an important rating in Synergism IV.

Congratulations on a great hit. That exacta paid more than many TRI's that I have seen.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Thanks guys for the support.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #8
grahors
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 104
Way to go jeff....

Last edited by grahors; 04-11-2008 at 09:03 PM.
grahors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Thanks,CJ helped as well.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chat Room back admin General Discussion 1 08-21-2007 07:53 PM
Get Back Video step by step with Val 2006 admin General Discussion 12 03-20-2007 06:07 AM
Back admin General Discussion 1 09-19-2006 10:28 AM
How looking back on lost races can mess with our "intuition" RichieP Hat Check - How Can We Help You? 3 09-17-2006 07:26 PM
Checking back in DannyBoy General Discussion 4 07-20-2005 06:32 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.