|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
Help with bad down load
Ted,
I down loaded Aqu this morning and only got part of it. It shows horses with multiple races and only one pace line or no pace lines. RDSS won't let me do it a second time. What do I do now? Froggy |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
|
Ted,
I figured it out. Have a nice day. Froggy |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
|
Froggy,
Glad you got it going. In case anyone else has the same problem or question, just uncheck the 'Don't Duplicate Tasks' setting in the Data Centre Task section (i.e. Do Duplicate Tasks, for example, re-download and re-convert a problem card) And just a shout out to RDSS users: if you do manage to solve problems like this, feel free to briefly say how you solved it, for others' benefit (in case I'm not around). Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|