|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Jim Help
Jim,Can you please do a race doing the match up with just using the good ole past performances?Showing the match up using the pp's from a computer program is just confusing me more and more.If you could do one showing early and another other than early would be great.Thanks Shoeless
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 2
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86
|
Shoe,
I’ll be glad to help you as soon as I can go to the track. I haven’t looked at PP’s in over a month and do not have any available. Until I am able to help, read Rich’s post, they are great examples and Rich does a great job explaining what I have taught him. Jim |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
|
Hat,The problem with the stuff that Richie's posts is he uses a computer program to match up the horses with raw times which is easier for him.But I have been using the DRF for so long that the computer screens confuse me,so that's why I was asking you for your help.Thanks for responding.Shoeless
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|