Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
SYN4 -- Top Pick

Allow me to preface this by saying I'm not doing anything fancy with paceline selection. Also, this entire cycle was done using only one of the variant methods. Which one? I'd rather not say as the results are inconclusive and I don't want to steer anyone in the wrong direction.

I will say that I've tossed three variant methods: Variant Energy, Beyer 50% and Beyer 75%.

The other variant methods -- DRF variant, Beyer 25% and Beyer 100% -- are still viable.

I didn't play ever day. Also, I've listed all win bets as "imaginary" even though I had real money on some of these wagers.
Attached Images
 
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Top SYN4 Pick Summary:
Attached Images
 
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Syn4 -- which variant setup is best to use? alydar_ David Velocity Programs 23 06-30-2007 12:06 PM
Syn4 -- how many pacelines? alydar_ David Velocity Programs 2 06-22-2007 03:49 PM
CT 05/16-6th race SYN4 Houndog Velocity Programs 7 05-16-2007 06:25 PM
Today's contest race/ Syn4/old school style RichieP Velocity Programs 18 03-26-2006 07:44 PM
Del Mar Pick 3 Chip Napolitano Selections 4 07-31-2005 09:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 PM.