Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2005, 06:34 AM   #1
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
Happy Birthday Saint

Happy Birthday El Santo
good skill
Binder
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:54 PM   #2
El Santo
Gone
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 16
Talking Gawd!

62 damn years old! If I'da know I was gonna live this long, I'da taken better care of myself.
El Tejano de sur

Horns by 17, socantra
El Santo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 AM.